Former VUL coach airs out dirty laundry on social media

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Probably think he a Snitch. No snitching, snitches get stitches. While whistle blowers get a %.

Some people would rather watch the house burn than call the fire department.
Oh, and it's okay if you stuff is in it, as long as theirs isn't they're roasting marshmallows.

If a student athlete does this, yall would be quick to flap ya gums about them being spoiled or entitled but a grown man running to social media and creating a hashtag to bring attention to being a chatty patty, yall cool with it

The former NFL went to VUL and actually competed beating D2 teams and competed with D1 teams as a sub-NAIA team with an enrollment of 500 yet this clown couldn't cut it and ran to social media afterwards. No one is gonna touch him

If a student athlete does this, yall would be quick to flap ya gums about them being spoiled or entitled but a grown man running to social media and creating a hashtag to bring attention to being a chatty patty, yall cool with it

The former NFL went to VUL and actually competed beating D2 teams and competed with D1 teams as a sub-NAIA team with an enrollment of 500 yet this clown couldn't cut it and ran to social media afterwards. No one is gonna touch him
crip walk GIF
There I finished it for you. 🤣👆👆👆👆

Last edited:

I take it you dont have kids….

This is a HUGE part of the problem. No where did I read that he spoke with Admins or anyone within the system about any of his concerns. When you work within a business there is a structure for complaints. You go off the rails when that structure proves to be ineffective.

Far too many of us have developed the habit of running to those who could care less about our concerns.

What a sucker move

You should be made to eat that uncook food from their cafeteria at VUL. We advocate for black kids to go to HBCUs in order to provide a better space for their education over the PWIs, but in this particular HBCU case it is a house of horrors. There is a good reason why VUL does not have SACSCOC accreditation and why they have not been in the CIAA since the late 1950s.

Last edited:
I take it you dont have kids….
Sure do, my oldest is probably your age. All doing well thus far, not a single arrest, bond, court fee, probation fee, shoot out, video game playing baby daddy in the bunch. Well baby boy plays video games. But, he also scored high enough to graduate H.S. on the state exit exam back in the 8th grade. I guarantee you will not see their draws or azz out of their britches. Cool is only important for clout in H.S.

I pray you don't have kids; do you?

This particular coach is talking about VUL as it is currently being run under a certain individual. You almost sound like those Illinois State fans and coach who was denying that racial slur was spoken to the NSU player, as it seems you want to believe some much that the stuff taking place at VUl is and has not happen.

Since a number of HBCUs play VUL, then to me the MEAC, SWAC, SIAC, and CIAA should do an independent investigation into VUL, If the investigation comes back stating any the claims are true regarding the treamnet of players (not just in football), then all the conferances need issue a ban preventing any of their member schools from playing VUL.

You say some wildddddddddddddddd shit on here

VUL and Lincoln-California are Weston Holdings (ponzi schemes), IMO

We shouldn't play them

It's an easy win and an small check to cut. Unfortunately, we'll keep playing them and so will other FCS and low major D1 basketball teams. There will always be schools like this around to exploit desperate kids and uninformed parents

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I could be wrong, but I think 662 had a knee jerk reaction to the title and didn't read the story.

I find it hard to believe a man that raises money to put shoes on the feet of Mississippi Delta kids would lack compassion for the kids in the article.

Last edited:
Sure do, my oldest is probably your age. All doing well thus far, not a single arrest, bond, court fee, probation fee, shoot out, video game playing baby daddy in the bunch. Well baby boy plays video games. But, he also scored high enough to graduate H.S. on the state exit exam back in the 8th grade. I guarantee you will not see their draws or azz out of their britches. Cool is only important for clout in H.S.

I pray you don't have kids; do you?
That wasn’t for you….and not sure where it came from… but yes I have 3… 19,17,10…. Oldest is a freshman at Tuskegee majoring in aerospace Engineering and also plays football at TU.. Graduated with a. 4.3 and 33 on the ACT. Middle girl is 2 sport all state athlete at the 3rd largest school in the state… Multiple D1 offers in softball and volleyball while maintaining a 4.0… youngest .. God is still working on him… He has an attitude like his daddy lol

Last edited:
BOTTOMLINE.....

VUL is the scam that everyone has been saying it is for years.🙄

Do yall realize they have not had NOT ONE HOME FOOTBALL GAME?

Don't even get me started on the other sports.

Don't give 2 chits who is exposing them - THEY NEED TO BE EXPOSED!

Stop wasting students time and $$$$
:mad:

I always say HBCU's v. Everybody else....but NOT at the expense of these youngsters.

Is he still airing out their laundry? I mean with The Lesser McNair situation, SU fat coach, Gram hiring someone who will be fired after 2 years, Alcorn made UAPB's old HC their HC..........All this is interesting. I LIKE THIS SWAC!!!!

Back