Former JSU Band Directors, Where are they now?

No need to; he knows, we know, you know.

We are not out here craving to see our name and past/present affiliations here and there and everywhere.
The man is talented....nuff said....

Carry on ....

Hell with names like Branford Marsalis, Randy Jackson on American Idol, Charlie Singleton of Cameo who all are SU Jukebox alums........Paul Adams is just one of many and surely we don't need any validation from him. LOL. His degree and training says it all. He can't deny that.

Doc Greggs is the only name that needs mentioning. He taught them all........

Too bad he doesn't credit ya'll on the NSU website. :lol:

No need too.......SU gets enough credit in the music business........our name speaks for itself. Paul is just one of the many who has excelled after his matriculation to Southern University. :hat:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No need to; he knows, we know, you know.

We are not out here craving to see our name and past/present affiliations here and there and everywhere.
The man is talented....nuff said....

Carry on ....

Hell with names like Branford Marsalis, Randy Jackson on American Idol, Charlie Singleton of Cameo who all are SU Jukebox alums........Paul Adams is just one of many and surely we don't need any validation from him. LOL. His degree and training says it all. He can't deny that.

Doc Greggs is the only name that needs mentioning. He taught them all........

Big Thunder.....:read: :lol:

Sorry Homeboy Frat! :D

Big Thunder.....:read: :lol:

Sorry Homeboy Frat! :D

LOL. We have no problem with NSU and Adams. I don't think that is what BT and I are saying...........we are saying that SU is bigger than any one cat and Adams is just one of many. Brag or no brag. Now we do like to claim our own. Just read Warndalyn's sig and that will tell you how we do it at SU.:nod:

I really don't think it's that much a big deal, but then again, I'm nonchalant about stuff like that(namedropping). :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back