Former Iowa players speak out against program's culture

I see that all the time here in the Houston area.
Blacks in Mississippi are way worse they will shit on hbcus but are the first in line to get tickets to capital city classic. Hell years ago we used to have a black dude from ole miss on this platform trying to compare ole miss band and dancers to hbcu majorettes like you can’t make that shit up.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is true BUT when was the last time a player from an HBCU was drafted in the first round in any sport? Football is way more open to drafting from HBCUs than basketball.

Also tv time-what are the ratings for PV vs Jackson State versus Iowa vs Colorado? How many HBCU games got a broadcast versus some of the PWI?

I know folks want to say fight at these places but this is NOT how you do it. You do it by NOT going to these schools. Hurt those schools in the pocket book. Let some recruits say they are not going to Iowa because of a racist culture and Iowa starts losing or is an after thought in recruiting or left off tv schedules as a result.

Because when that happens it doesn't stop at the jocks-it spreads to top smart kids not going either.

Those alum and donors are going to demand change. Iowa can not afford to be CRAP in the Big 10. Too many good schools in that area that will steal kids in a second.
Howard from Bama St year before last.

I don't know what to say about them. Alcorn and Jackson St. are frowned upon. If they don't get a P5 scholarship they will go to Jucos. Yet as someone already mentioned they will be the first in line for an Alcorn/Jackson St. game. They say Alcorn is country and Jackson St. is ghetto. Alot of them will even have on Ole Miss shirts. I have to explain to them the history of Ole Miss.

Back