Former Fox News host Shepard Smith unloads on the network, calling out those who 'propagated the lies'

Olde Hornet

'I don't know how some people sleep at night': Former Fox News host Shepard Smith unloads on the network, calling out those who 'propagated the lies'
:clap:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain...ho-propagated-the-lies/ar-BB1cU6KH?li=BBnb7Kz
:popcorn:

"If you feel like the Fox viewers were getting mis- or disinformation, I was there to make sure that they got it straight," Smith said. Smith said the falsehoods from his colleagues on the opinion side became too much to bear, describing that element of the network as "injurious to society."

Shepard Smith, the former Fox News host now anchoring his own show at CNBC, unloaded on his former employer in a new interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour on Tuesday.

Smith, who became a household name among Fox News viewers over the decades after hopping aboard at the network's founding in 1996, left his post in October 2019.

"If you feel like the Fox viewers were getting mis- or disinformation, I was there to make sure that they got it straight," Smith said.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

It's amazing how a lot of those fools are crying we were lied to and finding "common sense" when facing charges. It's amazing how Moscow Mitch comes out after the damage has been done and states they were lied to by leaders. Both are frauds....smh & lol And for the so-called good conservatives:

“The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.” – Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited:
Back