Former AD Vivian Fuller out at JSU

bernard

THEE Realist
Geoff Pender , The Clarion-Ledger 4:27 p.m. CST November 22, 2016

Jackson State University is replacing Vivian Fuller, who had been serving as associate vice president of student affairs after being "reassigned" from her former post as athletic director after facing numerous lawsuits.

Interim JSU President Rod Paige said, "We thank Dr. Fuller and we wish her well in future endeavors," in a short news release on Tuesday. He said Laquala M. Coleman has been appointed to serve as interim vice president for student affairs.

Fuller served as JSU athletic director from 2011 through early 2015. During that time, six lawsuits were filed against her.

Three were dismissed. In one, a jury ruled in favor of the plaintiff who said he was wrongly fired, and another lawsuit was settled. Former JSU employee Lolita Ward filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Fuller and appealed its dismissal to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which recently upheld the dismissal.

I'm sure a lot of other heads will soon roll. I'm sure it was a fun ride while it lasted. Since she was once their former AD, maybe this could be moved to the Sports Board.

I hope they don't fire that fine ass beautiful light skinned lady that came to the last GSU home game we had with JSU. MAn she was FINE!!!!

Back