For you Wrestling Fans!!!!!!!!

Finally, The Rock came back to Oakland on "Raw"

His new shirt:

We Bring The Whuppin,

U Bring The A$$.

If you smell that...............

Stone Cold. What?

What do yall think about the Stone Cold Steve Austin situation? Contrary to what you all believe, this situation is not fake!! It's 150% REAL!!

I think that Austin turned his back on the fans because he couldn't get things his way. If he comes back (which Vince McMahon said that he wasn't going to let him back), he should start at the bottom of the ladder and have to work his way back up.

In the meantime, the door has been opened. Stone Cold is gone now it's time for Vince to sit down and talk with Da Man....
bill.goldberg.jpg

g24.jpg

goldberg2.jpg

Word has it if the WWE wants to talk, he will talk to Vince McMahon only. Not Jim Ross or anybody else in the company. Vince McMahon! I think they should sign him.

Re: Stone Cold. What?

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
What do yall think about the Stone Cold Steve Austin situation? Contrary to what you all believe, this situation is not fake!! It's 150% REAL!!

I think that Austin turned his back on the fans because he couldn't get things his way. If he comes back (which Vince McMahon said that he wasn't going to let him back), he should start at the bottom of the ladder and have to work his way back up.

In the meantime, the door has been opened. Stone Cold is gone now it's time for Vince to sit down and talk with Da Man....
bill.goldberg.jpg

g24.jpg

goldberg2.jpg

Word has it if the WWE wants to talk, he will talk to Vince McMahon only. Not Jim Ross or anybody else in the company. Vince McMahon! I think they should sign him.

That would be cool. But I also heard that Time-Warner gave him some serious loot just to sit down in excess of over $5 Million.

We'll just see what happens.

WHAT!!!!???? For real this time.

Originally posted by evilken21
Finally, The Rock came back to Oakland on "Raw"

His new shirt:

We Bring The Whuppin,

U Bring The A$$.

If you smell that...............

Leaving Swacpage.net going to www.wwe.com

Sorry.

Back