For the people who say Black people don't care about crime in the hood

Rated R Superstar

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I've always seen guys who care about our community. Many are father figures and unless figures to many black men. They do it every day. Thanks for the post. The average person in the ghetto goes to work and take care of their families everyday of the year. Many are the most religious and moral folks on earth just trying to survive day to day. It's really less than 10% of the folks who cause problems and don't want nothing.

I've always seen guys who care about our community. Many are father figures and unless figures to many black men. They do it every day. Thanks for the post. The average person in the ghetto goes to work and take care of their families everyday of the year. Many are the most religious and moral folks on earth just trying to survive day to day. It's really less than 10% of the folks who cause problems and don't want nothing.
Truth...the trouble makers get all of the press but the overwhelming majority of us are law abiding and hard working.

This crime really piss me off once again pookie and Ray Ray acting up. You have to be a complete shit bag to shoot a pregnant woman in the back in broad daylight, and in a crowded area because she let you knocked her up and now you do not want to be a man and take care of your responsibilities.

View: https://youtu.be/amw37snE03A

Less than 1% really

Back