For The Dogs

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Three friends - Attack Dog, Strawdog, and Mighty Dog and their significant others were on a cruise. A tidal wave came up and swamped the ship; they all drowned, and next thing you know, they're standing before St. Peter. First came out AttackDog and his wife. St. Peter shook his head sadly, "I can't let you in. You loved money too much. You loved it so much, you even married a woman named Penny." Then came Strawdog. "Sorry, can't let you in, either. You loved food too much. You loved to eat so much, you even married a woman named Candy!" Mighty Dog turned to his boyfriend and whispered nervously, "It doesn't look good, Dick."

Now how is that joke any different from mine??? I've heard that joke before and I didn't see any Might Dog in it!!! Don't get me wrong, Nasty...loved the joke...just expressing myself.
zizicon60.gif

How about getting back over there-----> before I tell a joke about you!!! THIS IS SMACK!!! I won't be to sensitive towards your feelings over here. Anything goes!!!

Mafia...you better come get her. I need a female Cartel poster that is just a PITBULL....relentless and evil. Let me start recruiting. It's too many broads starting to come over here.

Back