FOBBS

Man Alcorn gave the game away. SMH
Does anyone ever really win a game in a Jaguars eyes. Every time another team wins besides Southern it's always the game was givin away or bad coaching. Maybe if you guys could have beat us you could have made the outcome different but you got beat by more than 20!

Last edited:
I wonder where Blue Puppy and Lil Head at. I know they got something to say about the win and I bet it's not congratulations.

Does anyone ever really win a game in a Jaguars eyes. Every time another team wins besides Southern it's always the game was giving away or bad coaching. Maybe if you guys could have beat us you could have made the outcome different but you got beat by more than 20!
Truth hurts doesn't it? Alcorn dropped a td pass.

I wonder where Blue Puppy and Lil Head at. I know they got something to say about the win and I bet it's not congratulations.
O and I guess we didn't lose fumbles and drop passes also. If you want to key in on one teams miscues but not the other than you have no valid point. Truth is that turnovers and miscues are part of the game. You just choose to point out Alcorn's. But truth is that you guys don't have to worry about a trophy this year and that's a fact.

1. Dude caught a lucky ass catch on 5th down.

2. TE missed a wide open ass TD that would have put a nail in the coffin, yall wouldn't have drove. Alcorn would have stopped the offense once again

3. your QB is overrated IMO

4. The OL late hit caused them a chance to score (again)...Yall would have been down 20-0 or 24-0 either or

5. Lucky scores help yall dude, no adjustments were made LMAOO... Dude said adjustments smh. come on bro, be real. The scores yall made were ugly as hell, struggle scores is what I like to call them.

1. Dude caught a lucky ass catch on 5th down.

2. TE missed a wide open ass TD that would have put a nail in the coffin, yall wouldn't have drove. Alcorn would have stopped the offense once again

3. your QB is overrated IMO

4. The OL late hit caused them a chance to score (again)...Yall would have been down 20-0 or 24-0 either or

5. Lucky scores help yall dude, no adjustments were made LMAOO... Dude said adjustments smh. come on bro, be real. The scores yall made were ugly as hell, struggle scores is what I like to call them.

6. And Southern lost to the team referred to in 1-5.

Back