Flava Flav and Bridgette Nielson did the nasty on the Surreal World.

LaMont

Watching Flava and Ivan Drago's wife freakin sneakin on the Surreal world has got to be the most disgusting thing I've seen on television in years. Maybe the Christian Coalition finds Janet's nipple offensive, but somehow I feel as though the Flava/Nielson trist is a more ominous sign that these are indeed the final days. I can't help but wonder what Professor Griff is thinking right about now. Is anyone else out there watching this?

silentrage said:
What is the Surreal World? What is it about? or better yet, what is the purpose of the show?

It is like the Real World for busted out of work actors and singers. :lol: They live in a house together and their house antics are taped. :nod2:

This show is beyond stupid...I've caught a couple of scenes before, while surfing thru channels. :tdown:

That big white gul looks a hot mess and flava flave is just well, um disgusting. :vomit:

silentrage said:
What is the Surreal World? What is it about? or better yet, what is the purpose of the show?

It has been on for a hot minute. I think it started on the WB, but moved to another station (I think).

Season One

Emmanuel Lewis
M.C. Hammer
Corey Felman
Todd Bridges
Jewish chick from 90210

Season Two

Tracy Bingham
Vanilla Ice
Ron Jeremy
Tammy Faye (Baker)
Some chick from Survivor

LaMont said:
Watching Flava and Ivan Drago's wife freakin sneakin on the Surreal world has got to be the most disgusting thing I've seen on television in years. Maybe the Christian Coalition finds Janet's nipple offensive, but somehow I feel as though the Flava/Nielson trist is a more ominous sign that these are indeed the final days. I can't help but wonder what Professor Griff is thinking right about now. Is anyone else out there watching this?

I am so glad that I am not the only only that found that little liaison just down right nasty! :vomit: I am sure that Sylvester Stallone is in shock...

jstate83 said:
SEPERATED AT BIRTH:

FLAVA FLAVE and the BLACK GAY DUDE from TOP MODEL. :bump:

thank you!! For a moment there I thought that was one ugly chick!!

You are kidding me? She could pick him up and floss with him. Now they ****ing on tv? This **** I can't believe.

NOw is fugging some model they met on the beach.

Flave is looking, dare I say it??? Coonish

man,,, Flava Flave is TRIPPIN'.

look,,, i know it's entertainment and all,,, and i have nothing against interracial,,,,, but Flave and this Bridget Neilson?????? give me a mutha-lovin' break.

Re: man,,, Flava Flave is TRIPPIN'.

I have no idea who she is, but why is flav with a, dare I say it, "WHITE WOMAN"??? :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Come on now what Sista really wants to date Flav he broke and ugly! Beside Bridgitte got money she took Stallone and Mark Gastineau to the bank she ain't hurtin for paper.(that's money for the slang challanged)

bigtyme2 said:
Come on now what Sista really wants to date Flav he broke and ugly! Beside Bridgitte got money she took Stallone and Mark Gastineau to the bank she ain't hurtin for paper.(that's money for the slang challanged)

co-sign, i sure don't want his ugmo arse. :mrt:

not that i have a problem with interacial relationships or what have you,,, but Flava Flave of all people? you mean mr pro-black-radical Public Enemy Flava Flave? (massive rhetorical questions.) :rolleyes: what next, Ice "stanky lil' cave (word dat rhymes with witch)" Cube devorce & marries a pinktoe? again,, not that i have a problem with that,, but don't be such anti-white people/establishment blowhards only to turn around and get wit em. Like ole boy Pvt Cowboy said in the movie classic "Full Metal Jacket",,, "there's somethin' basically wrong with that,,, :lol: "

Back