Fiyah, Delock?

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
I tried to hit your private box but they are at quota. Can I get a line? I lost my keys it seems.

Ok, I thought I was kicked out...well it must have been for the best. :bawling:

Me too. I was like dang, did somebody take my keys. Man, the board will be a lot less enjoyable. The sportsboard has become a place for estrogen filled hissyfits and slap fights.

Me too. I was like dang, did somebody take my keys. Man, the board will be a lot less enjoyable. The sportsboard has become a place for estrogen filled hissyfits and slap fights.

Right!

Kenn, was the Barbershop removed because of CeeDog's pic?

It was just a link, not the picture. That was within policy.

Not anymore. This will be announced in the near future along with a number of other policy changes.

You could have given us a heads up......

Given the number of warnings I've received from the ad networks I am/was affiliated with...it wouldn't have mattered. The forums had to go.

A number of other changes will also be announced.

Not anymore. This will be announced in the near future along with a number of other policy changes.

Given the number of warnings I've received from the ad networks I am/was affiliated with...it wouldn't have mattered. The forums had to go.

A number of other changes will also be announced.

Understood. You provide a very good service, and we'd hate to lose a quality webpage and funding for said webpage.

You gotta do what's best for the product.

Quick question...was the beauty shop as bad as, if not worse, than the barbershop???? LOL

Back