First Jay-Z vs. Nas, now R. Kelly vs. Sisqo!!

Antroy

R. Kelly disses Sisqo on leaked tracks

Although Jay-Z has insinuated that he's going to verbally assail his nemesis Nas again in the future, on tracks leaked from the Best of Both Worlds album, it's Jay's partner on the project, R. Kelly, who lays into a musical adversary.

On a track labeled "Hold Up" that infuses handclaps and guitars on the beat, Kelly throws a small jab, singing, "20's on the drop/ Blue and yellow rocks/ Keke yelling stop/ Sisq?'s album flopped."

Another song called "Shake Your Body" features Kelly addressing singers who have gotten rich by biting his style, and once again, he calls out Sisq?.

"It ain't really no beef," Kelly explained in January while visiting New York. "I just didn't appreciate how my man got on TV and said he was shutting it down when it came to R&B. I ain't gonna lie, it triggered me a little bit where I had to speak up on that."

Kelly also disclosed that he has yet another verse aimed at the Dru Hill frontman, where he calls him a "bum."

Although Jay-Z does not mention Nas' name on any of the six songs that have made their way to the streets several weeks before the release of Best of Both Worlds (see "Jay-Z, R. Kelly Hype Joint LP With Hash Browns, Johnnie Cochran And A Pimp"), he does reference Nas' dis record "Ether."

"Don't you know I eat ether and breathe acid, weak bastards?" Jay rhymes on the album's title cut, which is produced by Megahertz.

A spokesperson for Roc-A-Fella said there is no definitive word yet as to whether the leaked songs will make the final version of the album. The spokesperson could confirm that the LP's first two official singles, "Take You Home (Body)" and "Get This Money," will be released to radio on Tuesday.

This is about to get ugly!! R. Kelly dissing other artists now!! R & B is going Barre Baby.

Interview With Barre Baby a.k.a Dr. Baby

These are transcripts between Dr. Baby and I at the El Chico's in Monroe, La.

(Dirty)

Dr. Baby: What do you have to say about the recent turn of events in the music industry..? (Jay-Z v Nas and R. Kelly v Sisqo)

(Barre Baby)

4 R.E.A.L. D.O.E. O.N.E. L.U.V. 2 R. Kelly...

R.O.L.L.N 60 CRIPS... WHUT!!!!

Mane Up out dat Midwest Dem Soljas DOn't PLAI!!!
I woulda Been drop that heat on dat Nig S.O.U.T.H.S.I.D.E. stylze
you kno wha I mean?

NO D.O.U.B.T. O.N.E.

(Dirty)

It has been reported that you have quite a musical talent yourself... Care to grace us with any tunes?

(Barre Baby)

*singin in a Freddy Jackson tone*

You A.R.E. M.Y. L.A.D.I.E. O.N.E 4 . R.E.A.L. D.O.E.

*breaks out of song*

S.O.U.T.H.S.I.D.E. Represent Shouts go out to all of dem Roe-City Ballers!!!

(Dirty)

Thank you Dr. Baby... Next week we will have an exclusive interview with Dr. Sweet Nupe on his TSPN "Show Your Tits Campaign" Thanks for tuning in and back to our regularly scheduled program......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
smh

Isn't it enuff money for all these brothas to make some....they just can't get along can they?

So SAD.:(

:smh:

R. Kelly vs. Sisqo - funny

Dirty's interview of Barre Baby - Downright MF'in HI- LAR-I- OUS!!!!

*fell in keyboard* :lmao: :lmao: x 50

must go read Barre Baby's last thread....as soon as I can breathe again! OXYGEN!!!!!

ridiculous

I heard about the R.Kelly vs Sisqo thing this morning on Tony Scott. They jokingly replied at least Sisqo's women are legal. Or Sisqo's men :D

Seriously, this is ridiculous. Does it really take animosity and beef to sell records? I heard Nas's dissing this morning too, and it's just uncalled for (the beat is cool, though). I hope people buying into all this crap realize these multi-million dollar artists probably don't care one bit about the beef but only do it cause y'all listen. Go feed the hungry or somethin worthwhile! :idea:

R. Kelly is a pedophile who is alleged to have sex with 14 yr girls. I could care less what that 35 yr old sick azz dude has to say bout tooty fruity sisquo

hell they both need help:(

Dirty, you off the H.I.N.G.E.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :goodbad: :D :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

They are calling that beef? Both of them are sad and have lost their identity...next thing you know they will both be on a video together and I don't mean a music video!

I'm surprised Jaqy-Z is still even showing up in public after Nas straight wrecked him on Ether.

Considering the recent events with Mr Kelly's 12(year old)play, I would think that he would lay low in the cut.

I heard that Sisqo and Usher had beef with each other - talking about who can do the best one-arm handstand :eek:

Originally posted by Kay Bee
I'm surprised Jaqy-Z is still even showing up in public after Nas straight wrecked him on Ether.

This was Jay-Z's first shot at Nas's "Ether" diss:

Jay-Z's first reply to Nas and the "Ether" diss
"Don't you know I eat ether and breathe acid, weak bastards?"

This is going to be interesting. I wonder if Sisqo and Nas are going to team up and make a diss album to R. Kelly and Jay-Z.

Actually Jay released a joint called "Super Ugly," on New York's radio station Hot 97 rhyming on the beats of Nas' "Got Ur Self A?." and Dr. Dre's "Bad Intentions."

It was wack so Jay said it wasn't actually a response to "Ether".

Sure, Sure;)

I went back and listened to Ether with my rap analysis ear last week and came to the conclusion that Nas wrecked Jigga harder than I initially thought. He took about three elements from his flow in "The Takeover" plus a few quotes from others and used them against him. In my opinion, using someone's flow against them (as opposed to jacking their beat) is worse than shooting them with their own gun.

I've said this before and I'll say it again:
Those cats need to squash that beef ish and colaborate. They are the two hottest emcees with the illest flows in the business.

I think anyone given a 3 month span can write a diabolically wicked comeback... That is Nas's strength, he is a methodical writer.. Jay is a flower, who peices together various flows to make the songs we listen to...

Like Nas said, "Who's the best? There is No BEST!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back