First credit cards, now grades, what's the matter with this sick puppy?

Where is Scrawdog??? He needs to take Reed in and learn him a thing or two.

This is S _ _.:(

I dont see what is wrong with what he did. EVERYBODY on campus has done this before. I have done it plenty of times. Basically they are saying that he signed an advisors name on a drop/add slip (unless I am reading it wrong). This incident is MINOR and isnt even a NCAA violation.

If I read it correctly...

The adviser signed the add/drop slip for ONE class but he ADDED another class to the slip.

What??????????

Originally posted by DAHILL
I dont see what is wrong with what he did. EVERYBODY on campus has done this before. I have done it plenty of times. Basically they are saying that he signed an advisors name on a drop/add slip (unless I am reading it wrong). This incident is MINOR and isnt even a NCAA violation.

This is SAD. Bama logic, now I see why EVERYBODY hates bama b/c EVERYBODY do it.

Just be happy you slipped out of town with a win!!

Originally posted by Robber
Where is Scrawdog??? He needs to take Reed in and learn him a thing or two.

slobberjsue..........

You know as well as I that we have all dropped or added an extra course during our undergraduate years WITHOUT the approval of our advisor or if they signed for one course approval we changed it without their knowledge.

This kid tried adding an extra course and he tried changing a course without proper approval. Some of us got away with this during our undergraduate matriculation. :eek: :eek:

Some of us maneuvered ourselves into a position of taking graduate courses while still in undergraduate school :eek: :eek:

I wonder what's in your past (when you were 18 or 19 years old) that can be misconstrued as illegal, or embarrassing if known to the whole world. There has to be something that you are not particularly proud of????? :confused:

Bruh........you need to get a real LIFE!!!!
:wavey:

Re: If I read it correctly...

Originally posted by kellis
The adviser signed the add/drop slip for ONE class but he ADDED another class to the slip.

I dont see anything MAJOR wrong with that. He was trying to add a class without going through major headaches with the registers office. I didnt ever get an advisors signature, I just scribbled something down in the spot where the name went.

I could see if he did something like tried to change a grade himself but this is SIMPLE.

this is the lamest thread......

man this is so stupid! I have done this before also.....come on now this is simple drop and add that all college stuidents go through!

And as for BGjag dont try to make this an Ala thing! I have many friends that go to SU,FAMU,TSU etc...and they do the same thing! when the time came for it! you might need to lay off that gator piss for awhile mayne!

Yall are SIMPLY MAKING THIS LARGER THAN IT IS.... this whole matter has NOTHING to do with grades. He simply added a class without getting a signature from an advisor. I cant believe that he is even being punished by the athletic dept for doing this. This is something that EVERYBODY does.

right from wrong

Originally posted by TRU3000

And as for BGjag dont try to make this an Ala thing! I have many friends that go to SU,FAMU,TSU etc...and they do the same thing! when the time came for it!

Is it the right or correct way to do it? If kids go throught life taking shortcuts they'll think they can get away with anything. Sooner or later you will get caught, one, two, three times.......

Thinking back to my days at JSU

I never dropped a class during my entire 4 years at JSU. So I damn sure didn't get someone to authorize a drop, and then sneak another class after that authorization. So NO, everybody has not done that.

I did do my share of dirt in other ways, tho.:D

Brandon Reed is simply a habitual "troublegetintoer". First time offenses are one thing. But when you take into account this boy's past, you don't think, "everybody else has done it." Being in the position he put himself in, his azz shoulda been towing the line. TIGHTLY!!!! But no, he'll always try to get over. And dumb azz will always get caught. And 0-9 peep will always make excuses for him.

S _ _.:(

Back