Fire Odums Now!!!

I am just looking to help out my brethren so that they don't have make tough decisions in time of bereavement.
Hey pop,
Out of curiosity, since the inception of this board, how many "FIRE xxx" threads have been created in the Tiger Forum????

I'm sure y'all had:

Fire Jockwasher!!!
Fire Homie D Clown!!!!
Fire #hespartofthe97% group!!!!
Fire Mudbone!!!!
Fire Jabba tha Hut!!!
Fire Booger Eater!!! ......
my bad, wrong Tiger Forum
Fire CandyLiquor!!!!
Fire WannabeinStarkville!!!!

Thanks for trying to help us out since I'm sure you guys have experience.

Ah Jsupop. For a while, I really thought that you were just mentally challenged. But I now see that you have at least a few working brain cells remaining.

Who better than J-Stank supporters would want to fire the coach that's kicked their team's behind 7 out of 8 times???? Talk about self smack at it's finest. You can't make this stuff up!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

But it's OK bruh. After about 6pm on Saturday, you can join JayRob and the rest of the crew that ran from this board weeks ago! =======>

giphy.gif

Ah Jsupop. For a while, I really thought that you were just mentally challenged. But I now see that you have at least a few working brain cells remaining.

Who better than J-Stank supporters would want to fire the coach that's kicked their team's behind 7 out of 8 times???? Talk about self smack at it's finest. You can't make this stuff up!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

But it's OK bruh. After about 6pm on Saturday, you can join JayRob and the rest of the crew that ran from this board weeks ago! =======>

giphy.gif
Question brother, are yall planning to leave Odums in Jackson when he loses. Please do the right thing and let that brother ride the bus back to Baton Rouge this time.

Question brother, are yall planning to leave Odums in Jackson when he loses. Please do the right thing and let that brother ride the bus back to Baton Rouge this time.

WEAK!!!

This ain't no Q&A session. LOL.

Just give up bro, 'cause there's no way to salvage this bed wetting thead. You practically admitted that Odums owns you simps, which means you have pretty much no chance at winning this weekend.

After Saturday night's game in Mississippi Confederate Memorial Stadium, one team will still be playing for a spot in the SWAC Championship and the other team will be, well.....Jackson St.

WEAK!!!

This ain't no Q&A session. LOL.

Just give up bro, 'cause there's no way to salvage this bed wetting thead. You practically admitted that Odums owns you simps, which means you have pretty much no chance at winning this weekend.

After Saturday night's game in Mississippi Confederate Memorial Stadium, one team will still be playing for a spot in the SWAC Championship and the other team will be, well.....Jackson St.
Ole jst, where's Get Ready Tigerpride JayRob when you need them smh

Y’all leave big worm alone ...., that man has the task of coaching the best QB in Alcorn Ladarius Skelton .... stop it JSU...

Don’t worry about Alcorn ,beat us yo dam self. I think alcorn smash y’all this year if I remember correctly.

Don’t worry about Alcorn ,beat us yo dam self. I think alcorn smash y’all this year if I remember correctly.

Nah we just didn’t want y’all too host a championship... and we are certainly not 1-10 and behind in the series vs Acorn but I digress.... come back next season... for now sat down and shutup... lmao

Last edited:
MAN U SOUND JUST LIKE A CLOWN . SO YALL LOST TO ALCORN SO THEY CAN HOST . MAN STOP SMOKING THAT Stuff. It's not good for you brain cells .

An horrible experiment gone wrong....

images

Before eating all those boudin balls

dawson_odums.jpg

After signing his 1st extension..

583a53f6e74f3.image.jpg

After coercing su to give him another extension after a 7-4 season.

5d4b4542a9bae.image.jpg

Upon learning that he had to face the Braves again for a trip to the CB in 2019..

DHyMmlcV0AEnsER.jpg

Two coaches heading in 2 different directions
(Notice one has a small bottle and the other a large)

Back