Final thoughts.....Last thread for the year.....for now....

Welp....Su asked for the smoke and got more than enough. SMH!

But since I can't respond to certain threads....let me post my replies.:

@LuvTheBoom16 06.... @NastyD @jsupop33 Skelton owns JSU. LMAO!

@The Founder The streak continues. LMAO

@96lioness (wink)

Hats off to Alcorn. Represent in ATL

Happy Holidays and Go Jags!

You forgot one.... SU all talk and loses 2nd swac straight title in a row ... and ole luvtheboom was right about po ole Skelton in the end.... exposed and overrated.... THEE end

49989401-F8AB-4BB3-B4E2-1811E96EB857.jpeg

My Golden Lions only won 6 games, but we earned our 1st winning season in 7 years and managed to not only capture the attention of the SWAC, but had HBCU football talking about us (Box-to-Row, Black College Sports Network, and Black College Football)! Our level of competition greatly improved and a better understanding of the “why’s” and “in’s” and “out’s” of football was gained.

But the 🍒 on my Golden Lions football sundae was my boys proving those b@st@rds above to be some d@mn liars!😎

View attachment 9197

My Golden Lions only won 6 games, but we earned our 1st winning season in 7 years and managed to not only capture the attention of the SWAC, but had HBCU football talking about us (Box-to-Row, Black College Sports Network, and Black College Football)! Our level of competition greatly improved and a better understanding of the “why’s” and “in’s” and “out’s” of football was gained.

But the 🍒 on my Golden Lions football sundae was my boys proving those b@st@rds above to be some d@mn liars!😎
Why you gotta keep posting rankings, huh? Why 96lioness...why? 😥

@Herbert77060

Please know that I’m expressing how so very happy I am with my team’s progress and I’m celebrating the success we’ve achieved.

I posted that tweet because I wanted to let folks know that guesses & predictions are only as good as knowledge of the team and the sport as a whole. Sometimes it’s better to remain silent & thought a fool than to speak & actually confirm it.

@Herbert77060

Please know that I’m expressing how so very happy I am with my team’s progress and I’m celebrating the success we’ve achieved.

I posted that tweet because I wanted to let folks know that guesses & predictions are only as good as knowledge of the team and the sport as a whole. Sometimes it’s better to remain silent & thought a fool than to speak & actually confirm it.
Oh, thought you were poking around ng the Tiger...😉

Y’all been running from an ass whipping the past 4 years. Y’all peons ready to assume the position when y’all come to montgomery next season?

Well, I have some final thoughts. If it were not for this against SU (24-27) and Alcorn (28-34 in overtime) in the last minutes and/or seconds of both games (sigh)....but it is what it is....

Attachments

• yellow flag.jpg
    yellow flag.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 1
S.U. Football vs Bama State series record
Southern University and A&M College 30

Alabama State Bumble Bee Football, Inc. 11

Last edited:
Back