Fiber vs Sugar

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Can you stand the taste of cereals such as Grape-Nuts without sugar?? I know of no good tasting fiber/whole grain cereal, please advise. Obviously a fiber diet is good for you and all, but if fiber foods taste so bad that you have to put sugar in them you gotta wonder if the sugar intake offsets the benefits of the fiber intake! Dietitions please send help! :confused:

Can you stand the taste of cereals such as Grape-Nuts without sugar?? I know of no good tasting fiber/whole grain cereal, please advise. Obviously a fiber diet is good for you and all, but if fiber foods taste so bad that you have to put sugar in them you gotta wonder if the sugar intake offsets the benefits of the fiber intake! Dietitions please send help! :confused:

Try Frosted Mini Wheats. I one bowl has 6 grams of fiber.

Haven't had the Quaker Oat squares (? i don't think?), but I've been a long time Frosted Mini-Wheats fan, but i put sugar on them too. :emlaugh: i just gotta cut the sugar.

I think it's a habit. when we was kids we used to put sugar on rice and grits. :hat:

Damn right I can. I currently eat tuna without dressing.

I just think about how healthy it is for me and I keep going.

Unless, I am on a date, I eat for health not taste.

Damn right I can. I currently eat tuna without dressing.

I just think about how healthy it is for me and I keep going.

Unless, I am on a date, I eat for health not taste.

Drop one egg yoke into your tuna. You can also add mustard since it's calorie free

Once again if you had some vanilla soy milk, you wouldn't need to add anything.

*exits*

Try Raisin Bran. It will give you that "boo boo" effect and yet it still has some taste thanks to the lightly sugar dusted raisins.

Back