Fellas...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
You come home early one day. You hear noises coming from the bedroom. You think your wife is with another man. Low and behold when you open the door...she is in the bed with another woman...HOWEVER...that other woman is your sister. Do you get mad? Do you consider this cheating? Can you get over this?

I don't know HOW I'd get over it ...

But I sure as hell know WHERE ... Anyone familiar with the LEW STERRETT JUSTICE CENTER?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I wasn't feeling too upset til you said "my sister". Until then, I was thinking how pissed I was that they hadn't been inviting me to join in!

Seriously, I don't know if I could handle it from my wife. Now if it was one of my girlfriends I would have been like..."I GOT NEXT"!

WNBA Send Me Some Help!!!!

Naw Blu, they wouldn't be mad

these freaky @ss kneegrows would probably like that kinda crap.:rolleyes:

The only reason they'll get mad is cuz it's their sister and not another woman; therefore meaning, they can't join in on the action.

See what I mean

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I wasn't feeling too upset til you said "my sister". Until then, I was thinking how pissed I was that they hadn't been inviting me to join in!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DTown Jag...that's nothing. Imagine how pissed I'd be if it was my "ruint" ass brother!:emlaugh:

Re: "Ruint"

Originally posted by MikeBigg
"Ruint" means in excess of the NINE of Mine!:emlaugh:

wheeeeeewwwww, that's what I thought....now, whea yo brother at?

ROTF:D ;) :p :eek: :emlaugh:

I'd have to manslaughter their asses. I mean, if it had been one of her friends, a brotha mighta tried to get down, too. :D But my sister?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:eek: Oh, but HELL NO!!!!!:mad::redhot:

*smh*

In reading some of the brothas response, DTown, I believe you're correct. They are not mad at the fact that their wife is cheating on them, but that their sister is involved. Therefore, they are angry because they cannot participate.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back