Fellas Beware

Kay Bee

Tha Track Layer
I know most of you are experienced in the game so I really am not telling you anything new BUT this weekend a valuable lesson was reinforced.

I am a lower brass instructor at a high school where my former roommate works. I saw one of the teachers one day and I was :eek2: "DAYUM (insert former roommate's name) who the hell is that?" Sista was FINE as hell. He says oh thats Miss (insert fine teacher's name) and she is cool as hell and is off the hook. So this weekend we were on our way to Dallas. So I ask him what was her story. He tells me that she is into voodoo and witchcraft and ish. I'm like, dude quit lying. He told me she read his palm and told him all kinds of ish about himself that she could not have possibly known. He also told me that she has been possessed on a few occasions and knows how to put roots on niqqas.

So Kay Bee's lesson for this weekend is: just because it looks good does not mean it is good for you.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Insert picture of voodoo woman -------->

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lmao:

Kaybee, listen to me bruh, your partner maybe playing an ole trick on you, it's called starting a fire to keep the wolves away. A guy in college told me and my friends the same thing about a superfine sistah. Now he is happily married to the sistah and they have a child in college. Sometimes you got ask yourself, why would a sistah that is superduper- trooper-fine-azz-as-hell need some type of extra supernatural power to keep a nicca? Only one way find out though, and that is to approach her and ask her is she into that stuff. Or she probally turned his azz down when he tried to step to her. You never know!

That voodoo ish aint nuthin to play with. My momma told me not to let nobody I dont know braid my hair cuz they might take a strand and make my azz keep comin back to pay them more money.

Originally posted by unknown1
That voodoo ish aint nuthin to play with. My momma told me not to let nobody I dont know braid my hair cuz they might take a strand and make my azz keep comin back to pay them more money.

Man, if that's the case then half the barbershops in Jackson are into Voodoo. What they do here is cut your hairline about a centimeter back so you have to go dayumm near every week for a new hairline trim.....

:D :D :D

Originally posted by pbla
Sometimes you got ask yourself, why would a sistah that is superduper- trooper-fine-azz-as-hell need some type of extra supernatural power to keep a nicca?

Hey you would be surprised. But its all good because she told another employee of hers that he was about to have another child right before he found out his wife was pregnant. So I can ask him about it. If he was trying to do a hater move it worked. I wont even ask her if she is into that stuff. And hell no she will not read my palm.

Back