Feds to Every HBCU: Abbot's Rapid Covid19 Testing

Yep I saw they the Presidents of Xavier and Dillard is trying to offer up their kids for this experimental vaccine. Nothing learned from Tuskegee.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Every HBCU needs to reject this testing. White people have always used black people as experimental. i don't trust anything out of Donald Trumps' mouth. He can send those test kits on to the Lily white universities.

As someone stated on social media, you don't see them going to PWC or Ivy schools asking to be apart of trials. Yet they are going to HBCUS asking US to be apart of trials. AND TO SEE XAVIER AND DILLARD IS SO EMBARRASSING..

There is a reason why the are "targeting HBCU's!" We all know the history of medicine and clinical trials in this county and just how sinister these people really are.

While there should be some skepticism of HBCUs being targets of a vaccine trial due to a sordid history of devious experimentation, black people should be part of these trials, though. It's important because if there ever is going to be an effective COVID-19 vaccine, it has to be tested against different populations. Not all vaccines work the same for everyone or similarly among groups.

Dr. Fauci even said he knows black people will be hesitant to be part of any trials because of the aforementioned history, but he's encouraging more participation. Having Trump leading all of this does not help in the effort because he simply can't be trusted.

Every HBCU needs to reject this testing. White people have always used black people as experimental. i don't trust anything out of Donald Trumps' mouth. He can send those test kits on to the Lily white universities.

You want black people to reject getting tested for COVID when it's free and available?

Back