FedEx wants Washington to change its name

Some of these larger corporations need to focus on some things a little larger. They can start by using their lobbying power to make sure states where they're based are not suppressing votes. These milk toast mascot projects are okay but there are much bigger fish to fry.

Redskins got to go though. That's just such a terrible name when you think about it
POP what is the local DC consensus on this? From an outsider I see Snyder following the trump plan, burn it down on the way out.

POP what is the local DC consensus on this? From an outsider I see Snyder following the trump plan, burn it down on the way out.
The tide is changing. While you have some old faithful who want the team to keep the name, a lot of millennials understand how messed up that name is and are for changing it.

Washington Warriors seems to be the leader thus far

I personally like the Washington Braves

Either would allow them to keep their colors and traditions (outside of the logo obviously)

Some of these larger corporations need to focus on some things a little larger. They can start by using their lobbying power to make sure states where they're based are not suppressing votes. These milk toast mascot projects are okay but there are much bigger fish to fry.

Exactly! look at what just happened in the primaries that was just a preview of what they are going to do come November

America is doing everything but the very thing we asked them to do which is stop killing unarmed Black Americans and if you do punish and convict them appropriately.

All these symbolic changes are just distractions from what the real goal is.

Back