FCS 2018 PREVIEW: Alcorn State Football

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How is it HBCU racism when WJTV only covered Alcorn when it had a white coach? One barely hears anything about Alcorn now in spite of it's success without Hopson.
You are so blind in that I was not even talking about WJTV, I'm talking about TP hating on HBCU institutions. Get your damn story straight and that was an inside joke with TP.

You are so blind in that I was not even talking about WJTV, I'm talking about TP hating on HBCU institutions. Get your damn story straight and that was an inside joke with TP.
Dude, no need to get all uptight over a non-issue. Hopson's at USM right now, so no need to be afraid of him.
And if it's an inside joke, only two people knew it.

Dude, no need to get all uptight over a non-issue. Hopson's at USM right now, so no need to be afraid of him.
And if it's an inside joke, only two people knew it.
Not uptight just don't appreciate your bull $hit like the latest comments.

You using profanity left and right but you're not upset? Oh, ok.
If you are referring to the word above it is being used to refer to your comments having little or no value and are foolish. So it was not intended as a profane matter of speaking, now if that's where your mind is then I can easily see why you would feel that way.

Im just telling the truth. Even the Clarion Ledger stopped writing about Alcorn 2-3 years ago. Thank goodness for the Natchez Democrat. Alcorn only gets in the news about once a month. Rob Jay has been consistent even when ya'll were/are sorry.

Im just telling the truth. Even the Clarion Ledger stopped writing about Alcorn 2-3 years ago. Thank goodness for the Natchez Democrat. Alcorn only gets in the news about once a month. Rob Jay has been consistent even when ya'll were/are sorry.
Now the conversation is official, I flushed TP out.

Back