FCS 2018 PREVIEW: Alcorn State Football

Alcorn has a very tough schedule, but they are a very tough team. As long as their offense is rolling, they can beat anyone in the SWAC.

All we really need to do is make some correct personnel decisions and we'll be ready to run the East again, possibly the SWAC.

Last edited:
All we really need to do is make some correct personnel decisions and we be ready to run the East again, possibly the SWAC.

But you won't. We got rid of Germany and you got whooped. JSU alums knew when we hired him that you don't hire an offensive coach from Southern. You don't hire ANY football coach from Southern. smh

who yall have coming back this year?

Not bragging but our roster is full of talent. This year is all about personnel decisions and utilizing the tools in the correct way.
This could be a transition year or a very dominant one. We'll see

But you won't. We got rid of Germany and you got whooped. JSU alums knew when we hired him that you don't hire an offensive coach from Southern. You don't hire ANY football coach from Southern. smh

You got more excuses and false narrative than Donald Trump. I'm surprised you don't have Making jsu Great Again in you signature...….LOL

Bruh, ya'll lost everybody including ALL the coaches. I see 3-8 in your future... LOL
The thing about TP he has such hatred for the Braves we could have twenty 5 star players on the roster and he would claim that we have no talent. Coach McNair and his staff have recruited very well since he took over and currently have several 2019 commitments of some really good players. The Braves will be ok we have as much talent on our roster as any school in the conference.

Last edited:

The thing about TP he has such hatred for the Braves we could have twenty 5 star players on the roster and he would claim that we have no talent. Coach McNair and his staff have recruited very well since he took over and currently have several 2019 commitments of some really good players. The Braves will be ok we have as much talent on our roster as any school in the conference.

I actually like Alcorn. Alcorn is no threat to JSU so I like to see Alcorn go well. ANYONE who knows me can vouch for this!

Alcorn is one of if not the most talented in the SWAC.
We had some issues with the secondary but I'm quite confident that this has been fixed.
Our RBs are thoroughly stocked we have youth but wildly talented players at the wr position.
Our defense should be special.
QB is our only question mark. We'll see how the QB performs.

Back