Favorite Superbowl commercials

LoyalTigress

Lovejones
What was your favorite commercial?

My favorite was the Budweiser commercial where the Clydesdale foal was pulling the wagon (with help). I thought that was sooo cute. :nod:

Dr. Freeze said:
AmeriQuest Commercial.
Lady wanted to use the restroom so bad on the plane.

:lmao:

L Yeah!! :lmao:

That and the one where the guy zaps the fly and said "that killed him..." then the mans wife and daughter came in.

And...

The bud select commercial where the guy takles the living u know what out of the girl and he says you were open now you are closed...then at the end of the commercial, she takles him back on the bar stool

Honorable mentioned: The guys on the roof, and the one who was honest fell through the roof.

My favorite was not a commercial at all...it was when...

#99 from Seattle was running down field and hurt his hamstring....big man was rolling...I could hear it now...

huffind and puffing....I got to block this fool....OOOOOOOOOOOOOh ****TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My favorite was the Bud Light "scavenger hunt" in the office...
Yanno...to boost employee morale? :lmao:

2nd Favorite the Bud one when dude tackled ol girl! :lol:

There was a tie for 3rd:

Budweiser with the baby Clydesdale...:)

and the one when the Lady had to use the bathroom on the Plane! :emlaugh:

Budweiser with the Clydesdale...

The one with the streaker had to be the worst commercial I have ever seen.:uzi:

P. Diddy commercial was stupid.

Diet Pepsi commerical with the Stunt Double.

:lol:

Pepsi is so wrong for that.

Both of the Ameriquest Commercials were hilarious...overall, the commercials weren't that great.

Warndalyn said:
..overall, the commercials weren't that great.

I agree. I think the cost has kept many corporate advertisers away. Where was Coke, Nike, Miller, Coors, etc?

From whatI saw on CNN this morning, alot of corporate AMerica stayed away from the Super Bowl, because they are concentrating thier efforts on the winter olympics coming up in four days or so..

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
My favorite was not a commercial at all...it was when...

#99 from Seattle was running down field and hurt his hamstring....big man was rolling...I could hear it now...

huffind and puffing....I got to block this fool....OOOOOOOOOOOOOh ****TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Did you see him grab that leg... we were dying laughing big man know he aint have no business running down that field...

JSTUS said:
Sprint-Crime Deterrent
:lmao:
That one was hilarious. :lmao: that was my favorite. The CLides Dale one was cute.

Best ones:
FedEx Caveman
Bud's Magic Fridge
Woman on plane trying to go to bathroom

Tyring to appeal to the ladies:
The baby clyesdale (sp?)

Worst:
Monsters giving birth to Hummer (that was just plain wierd)

Ameriquest (both of them...doctor killing the fly was the best of the two.)
Budweiser (Clydesdale foal....tugged at your heart,didn't it?)

Back