Favorite Commercials

SLT

Have ya'll seen the Toys R Us commercial where the mother brings home the new video game. She stands in the door and calls for her boys and they come running down the stairs. Suddenly the father come barreling down the stairs and jump over the rail and lands on a table. He then jumps up and runs to the door and grabs the video game from his wife. :lol:
Also, the Aflac commercial where the guy has the broken leg and the duck is paying bills and ordering Chinese take-out. He finds out the delivery guy is bringing duck and chases the guy back to his car. :emlaugh:

I have not seen that aflac commercial yet.

I like the twix commercial where the brotha is sitting on the couch and his wife walks in with some tight pink pants on. She spins her big azz around in his face and says, Honey do these pants make my butt look big? I'm LMAO because he shoves that candy in his mouth so he can't answer.

I also like the Verizon commercial where the father is standing in the window whatching his kids shovel some snow. His wife walks up and says, How'd you get them to do this?

There's another one. I don't know what they are advertising but theres a white guy is sitting at the counter reading the paper. His wife walks in and asks, does this dress make me look fat? Without looking up he answers, You bet cha'!

I like the commercial where the dad is at the zoo with his son. The dad accidently drops his cellphone in the Gorilla pit and the gorilla starts to dial the cellphone and the dad says "look he's dialing at peak time" and then his 14 year old son says "I hope it ain't roaming". The dad then jumps down in the gorilla pit to get his cellphone.

cat daddy said:
I have not seen that aflac commercial yet.

I like the twix commercial where the brotha is sitting on the couch and his wife walks in with some tight pink pants on. She spins her big azz around in his face and says, Honey do these pants make my butt look big? I'm LMAO because he shoves that candy in his mouth so he can't answer.

:lol: My husband loves that one also. He laughs everytime it comes on!

cat daddy, you ought to see that guy jump in the window of his car when that duck chase it azz!

SLT said:
Have ya'll seen the Toys R Us commercial where the mother brings home the new video game. She stands in the door and calls for her boys and they come running down the stairs. Suddenly the father come barreling down the stairs and jump over the rail and lands on a table. He then jumps up and runs to the door and grabs the video game from his wife. :lol:
Also, the Aflac commercial where the guy has the broken leg and the duck is paying bills and ordering Chinese take-out. He finds out the delivery guy is bringing duck and chases the guy back to his car. :emlaugh:

Both of those commercials are Hilarioius! :lol: I saw that Toys R Us commerical last night and I really did laugh out loud. :nod:

Right now. The commerical where the father asked the girl was she going out tonight and she said I dont know and flipped her imaginary phone and pretended to make a call. Then her sister was talking to her hand when she said "Hold on, I have another call" and started talking into another finger. I was weak when I saw that. But as a parent I would have grabed the strap.

Oh, it is a verizon commercial.

docmump said:
Right now. The commerical where the father asked the girl was she going out tonight and she said I dont know and flipped her imaginary phone and pretended to make a call. Then her sister was talking to her hand when she said "Hold on, I have another call" and started talking into another finger. I was weak when I saw that. But as a parent I would have grabed the strap.

Oh, it is a verizon commercial.

That is a good one.

That Raisin Bran Crunch commericial where the boss tells a man he is fired, that he is not to return the next day, and he is supposed to clear out his desk. The man just nods his head as if he is hearing everything that is being said but all he hears is the crunching in his head from the raisin bran.

Then, the sequel to that commerical where the boss comes down and sees the desk emmpty. He does a little dance and when he turns around the worker is back sitting there - he had reached down on the floor to get something - and he is still eating & crunching away not able to hear what the boss is saying.

The T-Mobile spot where the dad is trying to get family members to complete calls in fewest seconds possible.

For me it's the Bud Light commercial, where the guy walks over to the monkey's cage to tease him by dangling a banana in his face, but he sits his Bud-Light down, and the monkey picks it up, and is dangling it in front of him, while he jumps up, and down like a monkey.

The other, and I can't remember but I think it's a Nextel commerical, where a zookeeper is asked did he feed the lion, and the emu, and he says yes. Then he's asked if he locked the cages back, and he walks over to the lion's cage, and it's empty, he then walks over to the emu's cage, and you see the lion licking his chops. He then calls a bird shop to get another emu.

However, my favorite over the past 5 months is, the Nextel commercial with all the guys in the office dancing off "Push It". I dayum near cry evertime I see those guys dancing, especially when they stop the music, and start dancing again. The Arab guy has my side hurting, the way he's gyrating (sp) with that serious look on his face.

Cat, I like the Twix commercial as well.

NICE

D-NICE said:
However, my favorite over the past 5 months is, the Nextel commercial with all the guys in the office dancing off "Push It". I dayum near cry evertime I see those guys dancing, especially when they stop the music, and start dancing again. The Arab guy has my side hurting, the way he's gyrating (sp) with that serious look on his face.
NICE

:lol:

I've seen that one also.

FAB5 said:
The T-Mobile spot where the dad is trying to get family members to complete calls in fewest seconds possible.
:lol::lol:

He questions one of em about what can they possibly be talking to Grandmother about for "3 minutes"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nice,
I also like that one with the guys in the office dancing to "Push It".
:lol::lol:

The one with the guy dancing in the bathroom mirror at work and his boss walks in. I think it's Pepsi.

:topic: It's really considered a ineffective commercial if you can't remember the product being advertised.

Have ya'll seen the Iams dog food commercial where the dog won't go home eat. He is always eating over at a friend's house. Then the lady ask him if he wants a doggie bag! :lol:

Also, the commercial where the guy is supposed to be sweating over paying his bills, but instead he is in the room playing the air drums, playing solitaire, and watching a movie on the computer. His wife opens the door and ask how the bills are coming along. She leaves out and he starts playing the air drum again. She burst through the door and he says, "What?"

D-NICE said:
However, my favorite over the past 5 months is, the Nextel commercial with all the guys in the office dancing off "Push It".

Straight up hilarious! :tup:

D-NICE said:

That is a good one. I've had to rewind that one a couple of times to laugh with my boys at that one.

I like the CareerFinder.com commercials with the chimps in the boardroom. One commercial features the chimps playing a practical joke on the lone human by placing a whoopie cushion in his chair. The whole room goes :jump: when the human sits on the cushion.

The other features the subordinate chimps in the boardroom with the boss (gray-colored) chimp. I always :lmao: at the end when the boss bends over and a subordinate kisses his azz. Again, the whole room goes wild.

D-NICE said:
The other, and I can't remember but I think it's a Nextel commerical, where a zookeeper is asked did he feed the lion, and the emu, and he says yes. Then he's asked if he locked the cages back, and he walks over to the lion's cage, and it's empty, he then walks over to the emu's cage, and you see the lion licking his chops. He then calls a bird shop to get another emu.

I just saw that one yesterday. Pretty funny!

D-NICE said:

That one is rather funny. :lol: I'm laughing as I think about it. :lol::lol:

Back