Farenheit 9/11..Please tell me yall are going to see it...

LadyLuck13 said:
This movie is going to bring the some contraversial stuff...JULY 25th is the BIG day. How many of yall are going to see it? My blood started to boil when I saw the ordeal about the day 911 happend, and ALL the planes were SUPPOSED to be grounded for the rest of the day, but HIGH GOVERNMENT allowed a plane with Osama Bin Laden's family to fly out right here from the United Staes on that same day..... :upset: I'm urging all teens at least 18 and up to see it so this small taste of reality can kick in and urge them to see how important it is to vote....!!!

I will check it out

JSU/99 said:
Its not about truth or lies. Its about viewpoints. Facts are like everything else in this world, negotiable. Often times what you believe depends on what side of the fence you're on. Simple fact is we all manipulate the truth to fit our purpose. Don't hate on Moore because he manipulates the truth better than most.

I'm not taking any sides on this issue, and I had no intention of getting in on this debate until I read the above.

So basically what you're saying is he lies better than most? :confused:

I really don't follow Michael Moore or any of his work, but the statement above kinda shot down your argument.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All I know is that if 65% of the movie is truth --- its too much to me to vote Bush back in.... and that was my conclusion before seeing the movie.

I don't care for him period... or his trail of lies.

By the way Mr. Bush, could you send Gary, Fred, Artegus, Broderick and Marvin back asap... I'm running low on encouraging words for my family & friends.

:look:

jstate83 said:
OK ..................... Again I put the question out there again .............People are hot at BUSH for telling lie's. WHY ARE YOU SO WILLING TO TAKE MICHEAL MOORE'S LIE'S WITHOUT QUESTION.

Personally, I hope people don't take Moore's veiwpoint without question. Of course Moore is pushing his own agenda, to get Bush out of office. If people see this documentary and think about who they want to vote for in this fall's election then Moore has acheived what he wanted.

I see what Moore is doing as a presentation of one truth - his own.

I saw it on yesterday and found some of the things he brought up to be quite interesting. For example, why were members of the bin Laden family allowed to leave the country in the days after 9/11? What are we really doing in Iraq? Why are so many innocent people dying - military & civilians? etc...

JSU/99 said:
Its not about truth or lies. Its about viewpoints. Facts are like everything else in this world, negotiable. Often times what you believe depends on what side of the fence you're on. Simple fact is we all manipulate the truth to fit our purpose. Don't hate on Moore because he manipulates the truth better than most.

:tup: Well stated!

On DVD I saw Roger & Me last night and Bowling for Columbine last month, which is a two-DVD set. I highly recommend them both.

Like everyone else Michael Moore has his viewpoints and unlike the most of the democratic leadership in Congress expresses them forcefully. Maybe if the media did their jobs in searching for the truth and the democratic leadership in Congress did its job as the opposition party, maybe this country would not be in the mess it is in right now.

Back