Fantasy Football - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PAPAJAG
But the defensive player of the week has to be Derrick Brooks, Tampa Bay. The man was a tackling machine yesterday. Too bad trilla had him on the bench.

Speaking of benches, thrilla your bench was outstanding yesterday.
A sure sign of a coach/owner/gm who aint got a clue is when his bench is outscoring the starters
:confused: :emlaugh:

The Hornets will shut up the Hardheaded misfits

So what? I will still win this week.

BTW: Most of my bench points came from my three quarterbacks. You can only play one at a time.

That just goes to show you how much talent I have on my roster.

LRP bust the clock on me. Now they can't bust a grape.

Just goes to show how important beating the Express was to the LRP. They done mailed it in from here on out.

thrill,

Will you score 50 points this week???

Originally posted by Robber
thrill,

Will you score 50 points this week???
Nope, the thrill is gone!!!!!!

The Hornets bout to beat up dem Hardheaded boys!

btw,
I knew it was only a matter of time before the LRP showed how <font size=1>smalltime</font> they are.
:emlaugh:

Originally posted by sigma4life

Mo. City Eagles,
I knew that was going to happen sooner or later. Never put all your eggs in one basket playa. If your QB is having a bad game, they all is having a bad game. :D

Thanks counselor:D You may have a point, but at this time I prefer my line up (with a few exceptions), but would be flexible to a more Easter Egg hunt spread across the teams if you would be willing to trade Faulk.:idea: Of course anything can happen, but I don't see my QB having anymore bad games.

My QB got knock out in the 1st Qtr of the game and that hurt me bad. When Indy got down to the Patriots they had to throw the ball, leaving my running back useless. I guess my heisman winning QB will get his first start for the Fire next week.

Originally posted by Fiyah
My QB got knock out in the 1st Qtr of the game and that hurt me bad. When Indy got down to the Patriots they had to throw the ball, leaving my running back useless. I guess my heisman winning QB will get his first start for the Fire next week.

Wouldn'a helped you none. The Express was just too, too much for the Fire.

HORNETS WIN!!! HORNETS WIN!!! HORNETS WIN!!!

Whew,
The Hornets were able to hold on last night. PapaJag made up 23 points last night, but he needed 26. The Hornets are in the win column!!!!!

Now its on!!!
All we ever needed was a win!

The fall of the overrated Hardheads will continue this week!!!
Hornets in a blowout

btw, did that dead team beat the steal city thiefs???
Ntel, please explain!!
:D

Ninja pleeze.....

Originally posted by mighty hornet

btw, did that dead team beat the steal city thiefs???
Ntel, please explain!!
:D

What????? :xeye:

Uhhh, sir....I won by 68 points. :rolleyes:

Just you wait, Hornet! LD

I scored whopping 114! It's too bad that I lost Warrick Dunn in the process...:(

Oh yeah, wuz up with the Prowlers???? It looks like they they overhauled the entire team! :eek:

*snicker*

Re: Ninja pleeze.....

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Uhh, sir....I won by 68 points. :rolleyes:
Oh my bad,
my eyes are getting bad in my old age.:D

btw,
PapaJag you made a good pickup with Maurice Smith. When I thought about claiming him yesterday, you had beat me to it.

wuz up with the Prowlers
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
Jag 79 please explain

Did y'all read this yet on the Rumor Mill???

fyi

*MESSAGE FROM THE COMMISH*

H2H leagues: We have added Game 18 to the league schedule. Game 2 will not count against your standings. The Game 18 opponent matches your Game 2 opponent. The actual opponents of the football players will be added later..

A "smart" owner would realize when he has to make changes. However, realize one thing ..... with a sloppy lineup this week, the LRP took out the hottest player in this league .... something the rest of you could not do.

Thrilla, what's up? 72-56 ...... ;) Garcia did his job, BUT not well enough to help you. He helped me by driving though. Cortez thanks you! Oh yeah, Derek Smith just loves the Jets.

Hardheads got kicked in their soft azzes ..... P-Diddy, you're up.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Now I have to take my angry out on the Hornets.
C'mon Cletus

You lost to the lowly prowlers and scored a whopping 56!!
The hardheads belong in the Pop Warner league!!!!!!!
Go hide in shame for a few weeks!!
:( :(

PAPAJAG,

Will you stop grabbing every replacement in the league??? As soon as somebody gets hurt, you grab the backup. You killing me man.

Give up some of them RBs you got!!!

Did I hear someone say trade! Want me to give up some of my RBs. Maurice Smith, Shaun Alexander, and Micheal Pittman is available. All three just came off great performances filling for starters that were injuried, or in the case Pittman back from suspension. I need help at TE and WR positions. You want them -- you can have them, but you got to come right. I am perfectly willing to sit on all them for defensive purposes.

I gotta give it to ya PAPAJAG. Your team can't buy a win and you stockpiling players you don't need for defensive purposes. Lemme go check what I'm willing to part with.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
I'll trade you Joe Horn or Jimmy Smith for Mo Smtih.

Sigma,

There goes Maurice Smith. Sorry playa. thrilla giving up sure points just to get his fellow alum. Aaaaaahhhhhhh, ain't he special.

Originally posted by Robber

Sigma,

There goes Maurice Smith. Sorry playa. thrilla giving up sure points just to get his fellow alum. Aaaaaahhhhhhh, ain't he special.

:rolleyes:

Papajag,

I give you James Thrash and Chris Carter for Maurice Smith. :D

Thrilla,

I know how much an A&T alum mean to you and I really would like see Maurice Smith racking up the points for a fellow A&T Alum. I really like Jimmy Smith. I was ready to jump all over the offer then I read the SWAC Page. Sigma have gone what could be a better offer. I need to weigh these offers unless you can sweet it up a little.

Sigma,

I am going to sleep on this yer here tonight. If I don't hear from someone with a better offer when I check about 6:00am we might have a deal.

trade

Originally posted by PAPAJAG

Sigma,

I am going to sleep on this yer here tonight. If I don't hear from someone with a better offer when I check about 6:00am we might have a deal.

I'll setup the trade before I go to sleep. You can accept it or decline it. :D

BTW: Does anyone knows who's rank #1 this week? :idea: :emlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back