FAMU You are in the SWAC Now....Stop Declaring Yourself a Champion

The Founder

In the SWAC we earn shit. As far as I'm concerned South Carolina State holds that title. Let's be honest the two best teams in HBCU football was in the Celebration Bowl.

So sit yall ass the fuck down and quit embarrassing the SWAC.....you sound like a retarded child getting a participation trophy.

Turn Around Reaction GIF by Bounce

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
In the SWAC we earn shit. As far as I'm concerned South Carolina State holds that title. Let's be honest the two best teams in HBCU football was in the Celebration Bowl.

So sit yall ass the fuck down and quit embarrassing the SWAC.....you sound like a retarded child getting a participation trophy.
It seems as if you guys took us light. The MEAC has won the celebration bowl for the last few years. The SWAC is weak as heck! We came into one of the weakest conferences in the country!! Lol! So gear up, we own the SWAC young man! We Bragg different! Get use to us is all I can say!! We hear to whip butts! Don’t be scared, you have no good teams in here !

It seems as if you guys took us light. The MEAC has won the celebration bowl for the last few years. The SWAC is weak as heck! We came into one of the weakest conferences in the country!! Lol! So gear up, we own the SWAC young man! We Bragg different! Get use to us is all I can say!! We hear to whip butts! Don’t be scared, you have no good teams in here !

It’s sad. Y’all ran from the meac cause you couldn’t win it. Then came to the swac and couldn’t win it.

Famu is that special needs dude that coaches let hang around the team and reward them at the end of the season with a plaque for moral support!

AF1E1315-956C-4430-BA43-FA2E4F308ADF.jpeg

They do definitely brag different. They brag about shit they didn’t actually do. Like win a championship.

A&M and Valley man… y’all let me down and now this is what we have to deal with smh…

Back