FAMU to make major athletic announcement at 1pm TODAY [3,26,2020]

JayThomas

Last edited:

FAM4lyfe

Guys...we did something that a lot of our students and younger alumni enjoyed today. It was also cool to see people from other HBCUs check-in...it was a huge success.

I know y’all want us in the SWAC...I dig that but we’re focused on catering to our fans. We love that we get so much attention...it’s flattering

FAM4lyfe

"Some considered the final announcement to be a letdown but I considered it to be a lift up for our students and alumni stuck at home during social distancing and a true opportunity to unite the FAMUly (virtually) of course," said Gosha. "The announcement video attracted over 40,000 views in a 24-hour time period. The actual Virtual Set Friday was filled with additional reminders to social distance, wash your hands and practice good hygiene, as we did not let COVID-19 disrupt the long-standing campus tradition. Some of the by-products were alumni being engaged with not only athletics but the university, students having an outlet and a sense of normalcy, recognition of classes, greeks, cities, and even the Marching 100; not to mention over 40,000 views during the event."