FAMU Leading FCS in Portal Rejection

Stressed Out Ok GIF by Catfish MTV

Nasty, you are obviously sarcastic and jealous for the wrong reasons. This is no slight to any school. I would think that retention is important for success. I am sure that JSU will want to keep those star players you have recruited and from the portal in 2023. Maybe coaches should get together to discuss best practices to keep these players. PWI’s came after Land, but he stayed, why?
I’m saying that as we get better players, job 1 will be keeping them.

Nasty, you are obviously sarcastic and jealous for the wrong reasons. This is no slight to any school. I would think that retention is important for success. I am sure that JSU will want to keep those star players you have recruited and from the portal in 2023. Maybe coaches should get together to discuss best practices to keep these players. PWI’s came after Land, but he stayed, why?
I’m saying that as we get better players, job 1 will be keeping them.

Jealous 😆 🤣..of what exactly. Y'all "bragg" on the weirdest things. Just the other day y'all were "bragging" on scheduling FBS beatdowns. Again don't let me 🌧 on whatever parade you're throwing. I think you should write that article. I'm sure it'll be a good read 😆

This is a big thing to FSC writers. Why can’t we post up good things about FAMU. This blog is full of JSU tidbits. Good things do happen at other schools in the conference.

You see what we’ve been dealing with for the past 50 plus years with these JSU fools…don’t mind them!

FAMU is cool in my book. Lot of my old teachers and mentors went there.

It's not a bragging point, per se. It's just common sense that a winning coach that looks like he's in a stable environment is gonna retain kids. We fully expect little attrition from the portal from FAMU.

Southern isn't stable while undergoing a coaching change. You'll see some kids (three already left after getting their degrees) leave as the Dooley gets the kids their complimentary ascots @NastyD

Not complimentary ascots lol. It's going to be Louis Vuitton
I think that's why Grambling flipped Starks and Bush ... Dooley thought he could get them with just Stacy Adams and that NOLA connection. Hue hooked them boys up with ascots and matching shoes #NextLevelThinking LOL

But back to the topic: you should except winning, stable programs to have less transfer portal attrition than a school undergoing a coaching change. That's common sense.

We'll put a pin in this post and see what happens this time next year. I guarantee that this will be top of mind. Which stars are we going to lose to PWI's?...
At the end of the day, the job is to win regardless. You will be judged on wins and losses, but if you want a pat on the back there you go! Start losing with with those less retention players and see how the tables turn.

We only have 1 player to take advantage of portal which is tops in the FSC. That bodes well for the rattlers in talent retention. Coach Simmons has built a great family atmosphere and the university as a hold also deserves credit. 👍🏽

Congratulations to FAMU and Coach Simmons. Proves the documentary this year is not all production and those young men are truly brought into the campus and culture of athletics. Nice.

Back