FAMU football

Loyaldawg90

FAMU lost their OL coach Alex Jackson to UTennesse as Offensive Analyst. You guys won’t believe who Willie Simmons is hiring. Let me just say this guy got a DUI and almost killed some construction workers....

TruBluJAG

Smooth as ICE '06' Style
This person has a right to a 2nd chance and he definitely has a story to tell to the young men he's going to be coaching. Many of these players are just arriving at legal drinking age and this Coach can be a person who can open their eyes about drinking and driving. Who knows, this could be his new mission in life to make people aware and change their behavior.

Last edited:

GRAM4LIFE

Come on GRAM4LIFE, he is at least an active member meaning he has two other post:), now LOYALDOG90 see what happens.
Exactly. This dude drops in whenever he misses out on a coaching job he or his client doesn’t get. Miss me on that trash.

If this person is such a horrible human, post their name and let the world judge for themselves. This cloak and danger BS is transparent. This let me tell y’all a secret, gossipy garbage is some hoe shat.