FAMU & BCU looking, like... WT entire FFFFFF?

Them folks quieter than half this site when J state win ... sheesh famu planning another “honorary championship” celebration... and BCU leaving pop eyes chicken grease and hair grease from that so glow they put in their heads on the field... lord help em

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We cant even leave yall jokers alone without being brought up around here.

How does JSU getting exposed by the school of the honeybees and drum majors in tight spandex/super hero suits got to do the Florida schools.

We cant even leave yall jokers alone without being brought up around here.

How does JSU getting exposed by the school of the honeybees and drum majors in tight spandex/super hero suits got to do the Florida schools.
They figure if they can beat J-State we could skulldrag em

In all fairness, JSU should have won that game. IDK why they think running over barely D-2 EWC, should be D-2 Valley, and getting a miracle against 4th qtr fumble on the goal line Grambling means that "thee" is any good.
Alabama State barely lost to Southern First Game. It was only a matter of time before they got one

ASU needs to understand that this is spring ball which is really a good way to have a scrimmage every week. They are in for a hell of a beating from JSU this fall when it really counts. They know they need speed in their secondary and I am sure Deion will be up to the task.

ASU needs to understand that this is spring ball which is really a good way to have a scrimmage every week. They are in for a hell of a beating from JSU this fall when it really counts. They know they need speed in their secondary and I am sure Deion will be up to the task.
Snickering!

I gotta give you props you take starting isht to new levels
I MC getting shit started bruh. lol

Too damned quiet 'roun 'heah.

Look at this, no bullshitting...

UAPB is demolishing (currently), Alcorn rescinded and is quiet in the tee-pee, we have big bad SU being their normal selves but quiet like a mf'er for some reason (no QB depth), mad Grambling/mad Fobbs losing to UAPB-JSU-PV in the same season, Bama St being in-between and still learning, JSU thumping its chest and taking names, AAMU upstart-undefeated and wants some smoke, PV playing possum lol, Texas Southern playing the role of cross-dresser fooling my raggedy old ass thinking they were a man when they are still a butch woman smh, Valley w/ a few we all would like to have (DL and SS) saying they want some smoke, and Florida schools sitting back quietly watching what they are about to deal w/ in the fall.

This is the new SWAC babey and I love it from top to bottom. OOC, we gone gut the outsiders like a catfish. IC, we gone demolish each other lol.

Last edited:
Jihad deze batches, LTB16. It's a new type of coalition we're starting. :D
Damn straight these FLO-RIDA folks trying to come up in the SWAC house without wiping their feet fuss... I ain’t seeing no respects being paid... nah bewild.... bcu left a hair grease stain on the SWAC couch from their jerry curls, gold tooth that’s rotten on the low but that’s their personal problem.... and famu doing their best impersonation of Steve Harvey when he messed up at the awards .... nobody... absolutely nobody

famu - we won... we won... we won the 2021 MEAC conference championship... let’s party

random - you in the SWAC now

famu - oops... my bad...

again, lord help em.... i smell new shoes ... oh that’s just famu and bcu .... wassup newbies 😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hey FAMU and BCU this is who we are in the SWAC. we have poor leadership that allows teams to quit when its convenient. if I were you I would go back to the MEAC
Gram quit , but they said they have “covid” positives now aka we gone take these next few weeks off and practice for bayou cause we suck this season.. coach’s disappearing I mean stepping down... players being told to leave I mean transferring... next thing you know gram gone wear red in their uniforms to the bayou classic .... alien head and his sideshow GR smh. Damn shame

Back