Fall football attendance restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what do you think spars 2025 is? cause I don't think it is what you think it is.

here is the link to this hypothetical pandemic response for those that are interested. 89 page pdf of the book. I wonder how many people on here have read it.
I mean, I've read it. It's nothing more than a guide of what governments and agencies and the public should expect (since pandemics and epidemics are very real things) in such scenarios. It's no different than any other type of proactive emergency training.

When someone still uses hotep in 2021, that lets you know everything you need to know about them

A "hotep" had the #1 movie in the world (not just documentary but the entire world) in May. That same "hotep" was mocked for using the term "white supremacy" for years until everyone started using it a couple of years ago. Instead of being willfully obtuse and getting your black news from Roland and Joy because they are black, you probably need to be more open minded to those who don't think like you because more times than not, that person you are mocking will be proven right
I hope like hell you're not talking about that hidden colors dude. If so, you picked a terrible hill to stand on since dudes like him and Umar are nothing but hustlers.

I mean, I've read it. It's nothing more than a guide of what governments and agencies and the public should expect (since pandemics and epidemics are very real things) in such scenarios. It's no different than any other type of proactive emergency training.
that's my point. this is nothing sinister.

What Happened Headache GIF by Abhi The Nomad

so what do you think spars 2025 is? cause I don't think it is what you think it is.

here is the link to this hypothetical pandemic response for those that are interested. 89 page pdf of the book. I wonder how many people on here have read it.

then what the hell do you think it is? there is nothing about that document that’s open to interpretation, it’s about as straightforward as it gets.

Then you should have scrolled right on by my post instead of quoting it when the question wasn't directed at YOU specifically.
You asked a general question: “So what do y’all suggest…”

I thought you were being sincere. Believe me if I knew then that you were stupid I would’ve never wasted my time. Now go on and take that precious last work, I know how dear that is to you females.

well it has an introduction that says exactly what it's purpose is, but if you believed that you wouldn't be fear mongering with it. so, I'll ask again... what do you think spars 2025 is?
then what the hell do you think it is? there is nothing about that document that’s open to interpretation, it’s about as straightforward as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back