Fall camp 18

Nobody has a starting qb yet.... huh?

Alcorn is the only just about you can lockdown guarantee has a known starter. I think UAPB has an experienced QB

Everyone seems to be replacing a graduating senior or have new head coaches implementing new systems (JSU is just implementing a new system) and cleaning up mishandled QB situations from last year (see Valley, AAMU, etc)

WR screen right, WR screen left, looks like the same ole..same ole to me 2-9.
I seriously doubt that Sleep.

The team appears to be much improved. If your signal caller is solidified AND solid coaching/playcalling occurs, I'm fairly confident that sTu will turn that corner this fall. Pulling for you guys, except when you play PV.

I seriously doubt that Sleep.

The team appears to be much improved. If your signal caller is solidified AND solid coaching/playcalling occurs, I'm fairly confident that sTu will turn that corner this fall. Pulling for you guys, except when you play PV.

What makes you think the team is much improved and they havent played a down yet?

If "IF" was a fifth.......
I personally don't believe in this HC. He has to show me something. 3 wins at best

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I know nothing of your OC but defensively, I do expect sTu to be better. I'll be shocked if it's otherwise. Your optimism is similar to the optimism some started showing HFIII when he was struggling to rebuild PV.

What makes you think the team is much improved and they havent played a down yet?

Because my family is represented on that team and if you knew anything about my maternal family you'd understand why we have 2 all-americans and a heisman trophy finalist in the family. Kinfolk gonna' knock the living shit out of everyone across from him. lmao! #weightroom

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I know nothing of your OC but defensively, I do expect sTu to be better. I'll be shocked if it's otherwise. Your optimism is similar to the optimism some started showing HFIII when he was struggling to rebuild PV.

If it's the guy from Miami ohio (which I think it is). They will be better offensively

Because my family is represented on that team and if you knew anything about my maternal family you'd understand why we have 2 all-americans and a heisman trophy finalist in the family. Kinfolk gonna' knock the living shit out of everyone across from him. lmao! #weightroom

Well that only speaks for one position. That wont improve the whole team. UAPB used to have NFL players on the roster and still was on bad teams.

Good luck to your fam and his position tho.

Back