Fall camp 18

PQUE

Atomik Dogg
What is the biggest question for YOUR TEAM going into camp? No smack just fan observation/opinion.
AAMU QB. We have 2 with significant game experience but are learning a new system. That could leave the door open for a transfer to be in the mix. It would be nice to finally have a clear cut #1. My 2 cents

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What is the biggest question for YOUR TEAM going into camp? No smack just fan observation/opinion.
Valley QB. We have 3 with significant game experience but are learning a new system. That could leave the door open for a transfer to be in the mix. It would be nice to finally have a clear cut #1. My 2 cents

Only had to do two minor edits to your post to make it fit for Valley. My gut still says Betts will win it because the ceiling for Valley is much higher with him under center than the other two

We are pretty much set everywhere else. Just a matter of learning new offensive and defensive schemes

Develop a solid offense and start to find one solid starting QB, we shouldn’t be looking for a starting QB in the 3rd game.

I think Aqeel Glass wins the job off his arm talent. He was horribly mishandled by Spady last year despite showing ability in limited action and overcoming issues on the OL. We brought in a juco transfer that originally played at FAU.

Sidenote... freshman DL is already squatting 600

https://ww.hudl.com/video/3/5324652/59a5b8113dec5b03acaaa1f6

That's good stuff. That weightroom commitment is a mf'er. Excellent work.

BTW, Prairie View has a pretty weight room. It looks really pretty. lol

Which one of these guys in red will get the nod. I'll put my money on Ponder but I won't be surprised if Strause makes him work for it

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

A lot of competition happening over this way. The QB position is producing better than last season.

Back