Fake Degrees

LaMont

I once had a boss that said she graduated from NC Central. Now the rumor around the college was that she hadn't graduated and that she made up the degree in order to get the job.

My question is, have you worked with someone you think lied about his/her credentials? If you found out that there was someone claiming a degree they didn't earn, what would you do?

LaMont

LaMont,
I've never been in a situation where I questioned someone
else's credentials, I was always to focused on reaching my
potential.
(You like that? It's my Jesse Jackson rhyme of the day) ;)

Man, Just let it go. It's none of your buisness, and you'll
never really know anyway.

Originally posted by Storm_ofSU
LaMont,
I've never been in a situation where I questioned someone
else's credentials, I was always to focused on reaching my
potential.
(You like that? It's my Jesse Jackson rhyme of the day) ;)

Man, Just let it go. It's none of your buisness, and you'll
never really know anyway.

I agree. And besides, if she is faking her credentials, chances are it will all come out in the wash anyway.

Forget that, I worked to hard to get the real thing to let someone else fake it. I have seen people get fired for doing that. One had the nerve to be mad cause the company checked. There ought to be some type of crimimal procecution for people who do that. I once had a girlfriend that did it also, she claim to have a degree from Ala State, but her story did not add up. Her job did not require a degree and they paid her like she didn't. She would be mad but would never produce a degree for them and would be mad if they hinted they might check. Me, being the understanding person I am, Put my 2 degrees right by my television.

Back