F Y Fridays The AM edition

JSU*Toi

I know it is 5:36 in the morning. But I had to send a couple of FY early today.

FY to the guy my mother feels I should have called yesturday and the boat his confused in search of self discovery behind rode in on!!!:redhot:

FY to uncle sam for taking half of my bonus check
:redhot:

FY to the Lady from Southern University who lives over me and feels the need to rearange her room every night at 4:15am:redhot:

FY to the mexican that lives next door to me, that has his ride blowing the damn horn while blasting spanish music every daymn morning at 6:56am :redhot:

FY to miss cleo for calling me and sending 3 emails a daymn day
:redhot:

FY to this daymn Insomnia that I have had for the last month and a half :redhot:

more to come...:redhot:

add ons

FY to the dude that asked for my number because " his baby momma don't like when girls call the house" :redhot:

FY to the Ga DMV that closes at 3:00 on Fridays :redhot:

FY to sprint pcs... just becasue they are sprint pcs :redhot:

FY to sam and libby for not calling me and tell me they were having a going out of business sale :redhot:

here are more

FY to to ninewest & thier ill fitting shoes for giving me two different size shoes. :redhot:

FY to DEPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Can I Get Some Too?

FY to Bin Laden and Al Quaeda who forced me to walk five blocks in the cold to see Will Downing and Gerald Albright last night. :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Gang Bang

FY to anyone that might piss me off and drive off before I have a chance to say FY.

"....I woke up screaming "F" the World"===> Tupac Shakur

Re: here are more

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL
FY to to ninewest & thier ill fitting shoes for giving me two different size shoes. :redhot:
:emlaugh:Girl I thought it was just ME!

Here is my FY List:

1. FY to EVERY LAST kneegrow (4 of 'em :redhot: ) who is trying to push up on me, because while every woman in the dayum building was getting flowers delivered, I AIN'T GOT A BLADE OF GRASS;

2. FY to caffeine. It is killing my "Ds";

3. FY to Pay Pal, it never works so I can pay my TSPN membership dues on the Internet because I keep forgetting to send a check via snail mail;

4. FY to Salvation Army for not picking up the pile of junk on my front porch Wednesday like they promise so my house looks like Fred Sanford's.

Yeah and....

FY to the unsolicited, unavailable, private numbers from telemarketers and bill collectors that call early in the morning before I'm awake and late at night AS IF!:redhot:

FY to the postal service for not selling white enevelopes or prestamped envelopes anymore.

FY to the Governor and all those who don't agree with the boxing commission of GA to issue Mike Tyson a license to fight in ATL in June.

FY to Juanita Jordan and Vanessa Fox for sleep'n with both my husbands!:mad:

FY to that dayum dream I had last night that wasn't real.:dizzy:

Back