Excitement about Nov.22, 2003 (JSU vs ASU)

BPhiTgyrl02

S.O.D. crab '02
Im really excited about playing against Jackson State, not only because of band but because I know that our football team is gonna get in that ass this year. no doubt! The bands are just going to make it more exciting, and Im waiting on that day.:eek2:

Originally posted by BPhiTgyrl02
Im really excited about playing against Jackson State, not only because of band but because I know that our football team is gonna get in that ass this year. no doubt! The bands are just going to make it more exciting, and Im waiting on that day.:eek2:
take your sorry azzzzzzzz to practice and get ready for Valley this week and i'm outttttttttttttt

Hey Mr. Choppas....you can get on with that dissin on your own band. And if you are who I think you are, did you ever come to practice this year b4 U QUIT? Lead by example. OUT

Originally posted by Rollin Thunda
Hey Mr. Choppas....you can get on with that dissin on your own band. And if you are who I think you are, did you ever come to practice this year b4 U QUIT? Lead by example. OUT
who said i quit, can't believe everything you hear son. i miss for a reason. yall have a good day

lol

Yall crazy......

Oh yeah........... SNAP..............T.O.P

In order to create there must be a dynamic force, and what force is more potent than Pride, Dedication, Unity, and Love?
S.O. D. Crab 02
T.O.P. #5 (Who But Me?)
Beware of the WOLFPACK!
"HATED BY MANY, BUT RESPECTED BY ALL"

BE EXCITED FOR THAT ASS WHOOPING THE BOOM IS GOING TO PUT ON YALL 2 WEEKS IN A ROW

PS TELL THEM 8 TUBAS YALL GOT TO EAT SOME WHEATIES BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO GET DEMOLISHED!!!

Naw cuz, You be excited for that early L that the Dyn-o-Mite is goin' hand that azz sunday. Oh by tha way could you tell ya T-bones to show up this year. I'm not talkin' about fantares alone, but they're pretty much non-existent in every aspect of the instrument and its concepts. OUT!!!!!

Originally posted by A_State_BigBoi
Naw cuz, You be excited for that early L that the Dyn-o-Mite is goin' hand that azz sunday. Oh by tha way could you tell ya T-bones to show up this year. I'm not talkin' about fantares alone, but they're pretty much non-existent in every aspect of the instrument and its concepts. OUT!!!!!

Hey SOUNDS OF DYNAMITE MEMBERS.........With the way that you all sounded, when you all played Valley....I don't think you all are going to hand an "L" to no one. Tell your trumpets and trombones to stop hangover on certain notes.......:eek2: :idea: :idea: That was not healthy for the crowds ears.

A S A S A S "WHO"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BY THE WAY YOU ALL KILLED "SECRET GARDEN" AND "BLACK AND BLUE"......

YOU ALL SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT IN THE FIELDS SOMEWHERE, BLINDFOLDED AND SHOT FOR SOUNDING LIKE THAT.....

WE WERE VERY

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

YALL ARE GOING TO GET IT COME THE 22nd!!! IM THROUGH TALKING ISHT!! THE BOOM IS GOING TO WAX YALL COME SUNDAY AND THE 22nd SO BE PREPARED FOR IT!

YALL NEED TO PREPARE FOR ALABAMA A&M BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO BLOW YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN DAYUM STADIUM!!!

Originally posted by BassClef2000
BE EXCITED FOR THAT ASS WHOOPING THE BOOM IS GOING TO PUT ON YALL 2 WEEKS IN A ROW

PS TELL THEM 8 TUBAS YALL GOT TO EAT SOME WHEATIES BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO GET DEMOLISHED!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MAN U must be sick in your wake arse mind to think that you all sounded good when you played Valley and well today Alabama A & M...... We were at both games and you all sounded horrible on about all of your songs accept........Well the one that your band director directed and took off all of the different gold shirts. I TELL YOU ONE THING......IF YOU COME TO JACKSON OR GO TO NEW ORLEANS LIKE THAT.....YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR ARSE BLOWN RIGHT BACK TO THE PLANTATION.

Oh by the way.....Alabama A & M got off in you all's arse today.....trust me...I wouldn't lie to you whoa.

Especially on that last song.

I tell any school this......IF YOU ARE GOING TO LORMAN EXPECTING TO GET A 5TH QUARTER......DON'T DO IT....CAUSE YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO GET A 4 AND 1/2..........CAUSE THAT IS ALL ALCORN IS GIVING THIS YEAR......BESIDES SLAW.

"A"LWAYS
"L"OSING
"C"AUSE
"O"F
"R"IDICULOUS
"N"OTES

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back