Ex-Trump adviser Roger Stone arrested in Mueller probe

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
More of the wall crumbling...

Roger Stone, a former adviser to President Donald Trump, was indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller and arrested Friday on charges of obstruction, giving false statements and witness tampering.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Roger Stone just can’t help himself. He wants the spotlight too much and will probably end up singing like a bird voluntarily or involuntarily.

If they convict Stone before Trump can't Trump just pardon him?
Was thinking the same thing! I think Stone's statement of uncontested Loyalty to Trump is his message to Trump that he expects to be taken care of if he gets prison time.

I saw where one NPR Reporter compared some of the language in Stone's emails to language that could be taken right out of the HBO series "The Sopranos!" And in that spirit some of the characters in the Trump Administration kinda remind me of some of those Characters in that Series:

Donald Trump: Tony Soprano
Don, Jr: Christopher
Eric: (Tony's Son) A.J.
Ivanka: Meadow Soprano
Roger Stone: Paulie Walnuts

I have a thought that Mueller may be holding back on the more serious charges in case Trump does pardon anyone.

I heard that if he is pardoned then he can be called before a grand jury to answer questions and he cannot take the 5th...or something to that affect.
If he is pardoned. Couldnt he just sit in the grand jury and say nothing. Unless he feels Trump going to screw him over, I just dont see a incentive for him to talk.

Only a rich white man can get away with this.
:o
:nono2:
:no:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-...n-instagram-post-that-seemed-to-target-judge/

Longtime Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone told Judge Amy Berman Jackson he is "heartfully sorry" for an Instagram post on his account depicting the judge and a symbol that resembled crosshairs of a gun. Stone was ordered to court to explain the post and make his case for why the terms of his release shouldn't change.

Stone has been placed under a limited gag order during his criminal trial. He has been charged with seven counts, including witness tampering and misleading federal investigators.

In court Thursday, Stone testified there was no justification for his actions, citing a "lapse in judgment" and the "extreme stress of the situation."

"I've been treated for emotional stress," Stone said, noting his consulting work has been virtually non-existent.

"This is a just a stupid lapse of judgement," Stone testified.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If he was not a wealthy white male, he would be in jail.

It was interesting watching the media talk more about him being cashed strapped than his act of encouraging violence on a judge.

Back