Ex Florida QB Treon Harris transferring to Tennessee State

t65p5g.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Treon want be playing QB at Tennessee State they have a star at QB O'Shay Ackerman-Carter. Ackerman-Carter will be R-Jr this season.

Not sure where you getting your info but Treon will be competing for the starting QB spot. OAC can't stay healthy. Read the Tennessean article.

Yeah I can't see Treon coming to TSU and not compete for the job.

Treon will make our offensive more explosive and dynamic.

We have some the best WR's in the FCS returning and our running game is returning to form.

We just need a DC

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
shoulda went to a HBCU in the first place. I got no love for big school transfers

I hear ya' man. I was there 20+ years ago but have since recanted my stance. There's nothing wrong w/ a second chance to get it right. :)

Hope it works out for the young man and that he gains a LOT of understanding.

View attachment 4883
Come on man, if a kid leaves a PWI and can help an HBCU program day one, he will play.

They will get their chance to play after they earn it..I just hope they dont come into our programs thinking they will start from the jump just because they played at a PWI. As long as they are humble and respect the guys who committed to our schools out of high school then they are cool with me.

I hear ya' man. I was there 20+ years ago but have since recanted my stance. There's nothing wrong w/ a second chance to get it right. :)

Hope it works out for the young man and that he gains a LOT of understanding.

Amazing that some of us have been given fifth and sixth chances to get it right and now want to turn our backs on a young man that wants a second chance.

You bring in talent if it's high school, juco transfer. FBS Transfer. You upgrade you team and increase competition. This kid comes in clean... he transferred down to play where he felt he had the best opportunity. Ain't nothing wrong with that with me.

I am in total agreement with you and as long as he understand that the job will have to be earned and it will not be given to him. Also understand that you need to stay out of trouble while you are here.

Back