Everybody Hates Chris.

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
So FAR its pretty good.

"Fool, Im from BED-STUY, Do or DIE, Brooklyn!!!!".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So far, I like it! :tup: My only complaint is that they spent so much air time pumping the show up that just about the whole first show was all the commercials they showed all summer. I felt like I had already seen the show. :xeye:

Nonetheless, good show! :tup: The father kills me by trying to save money by making up prices of everything! :lmao: "Unplug the clock; you can't tell the time when you're sleep. That's .02 cents a hour." :lol:

It is an EXCELLENT sitcom. I am not suprised though...........Chris Rock is "off the chain."

CriTAUcal said:
they spent so much air time pumping the show up that just about the whole first show was all the commercials they showed all summer.

True...still, this is going to be a hit. Glad it's not going head to head w/the Apprentice though, this yr's. brother and sister are sharp and we're due to win.
(Disclaimer ~~~ no intention to hijack this thread was intended or implied)
:swink:

Yeah, it was pretty good. The little boy playing Chris is fso unny to me because he?s the classic, nerdy, smart-mouth, but sweet kid?.with big azz feet!

I thought the ending scene with him and his dad was cute.

Shoot, Thursday night tv might be a busy night for me?Chris, CSI and then I tried to get into the Criminal Minds show, but it?s definitely one of those shows that if you miss something you?re lost. So, I didn?t really watch it. I also taped the show Reunion, which was on the same time as CSI. I just want to see if Reunion will be any good since the characters on the show grew up in my generation.

And then there's the staple on Thursday...ER... but why is it still on? I used to LOVE that show?now it?s just not a big deal anymore.

Back