"Everybody gotta go including ya kids" Dude Kicks His Girl Out At 5 am After He Caught Her Cheating!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Levarg, these women waste no time trying to get into a man's pockets.

A. I don't know, how I am going to pay this bill.

B. I need new brakes on my car.

C. You have a nice home, who is living with you.

Levarg, these women waste no time trying to get into a man's pockets.

A. I don't know, how I am going to pay this bill.

B. I need new brakes on my car.

C. You have a nice home, who is living with you.
That’s because a lot of them are entitled and they believe they have access to what you earned especially the ones that passed up opportunities to better themselves then later hit the wall after they enjoyed their best years with Pookie and Ray Ray now their bodies when from tight to busted and disgusted then they come along looking you up on Instagram now hoping you are now available to now be the good man they want when pookie move on continuing to populate the earth with someone else. Then when you say no now it’s all black men ain’t this or that this generation has no sense of accountability at all.

That’s because a lot of them are entitled and they believe they have access to what you earned especially the ones that passed up opportunities to better themselves then later hit the wall after they enjoyed their best years with Pookie and Ray Ray now their bodies when from tight to busted and disgusted then they come along looking you up on Instagram now hoping you are now available to now be the good man they want when pookie move on continuing to populate the earth with someone else. Then when you say no now it’s all black men ain’t this or that this generation has no sense of accountability at all.

Correct. It's why some of them carry themselves like straight shit. But, that's "Protect Black women at cost" culture.

What man would tell his son to overlook a woman with no kids to take on a woman with multiple kids. Because, he need tosave the community? But, when don't wont the package. They will shame you.

See, if Archie Manning would let one of his sons do that bullshit.

I have no sympathy for her. I do how ever feel bad for those kids. They have to suffer because of grown folks actions. Terrible!

Yes. But, she need to have her own roof for her children. Because, she is at the disposal of that man.

Back