Every Time I Smack PV, We Lose!

Mr. SWAC

F*** THE LAKERS!!!!!!
Now, I absolutely suspect thebandfan or one of you other Panther posters either finally got your hands on Papa Voodoo's family Bible (or whatever his name was at the SU games) or sweet talked MamaJaguar and convinced her to teach you that same spell she showed Coach Pete after SU tried to get rid of him, and had some success in doing it. But I used to not even have PV sports on my radar (no smack - just facts). I mean can you really blame me??

Anyway, ever since that time MightyDog and them returned from Texas 2-steppin' with that case of Lonestar Beer and declared an alliance between the A&Ms, something has been off. I can't smack y'all on game week without eating crow at the end of it. I've got both eyes on you now... same lil 'ol PV my ass! 👿

Time to switch it up. I ain't smackin' against y'all this week. Good luck on Saturday... may the best team win... see y'all in the SCG... A&Ms UNITE... and blah blah blah.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Not to sound like I'm overlooking Grambling, but... I don't like kicking teams while they're already down... like how it used to be with PV (no smack 👀)

I reserve those stomps for jsu. Lol

We got that LoneStar waiting for you....

807867523cc16558dcb8b8504d06a2de.jpg

Not to sound like I'm overlooking Grambling, but... I don't like kicking teams while they're already down... like how it used to be with PV (no smack 👀)

I reserve those stomps for jsu. Lol
We going to war during our week ... handle your business.

Now, I absolutely suspect thebandfan or one of you other Panther posters either finally got your hands on Papa Voodoo's family Bible (or whatever his name was at the SU games) or sweet talked MamaJaguar and convinced her to teach you that same spell she showed Coach Pete after SU tried to get rid of him, and had some success in doing it. But I used to not even have PV sports on my radar (no smack - just facts). I mean can you really blame me??

Anyway, ever since that time MightyDog and them returned from Texas 2-steppin' with that case of Lonestar Beer and declared an alliance between the A&Ms, something has been off. I can't smack y'all on game week without eating crow at the end of it. I've got both eyes on you now... same lil 'ol PV my ass!

Time to switch it up. I ain't smackin' against y'all this week. Good luck on Saturday... may the best team win... see y'all in the SCG... A&Ms UNITE... and blah blah blah.
Does that mean you're coming and will participate in the newly created Buffalo Chip Tossing contest that we created for the A&M Classic? lol We have a newly acquired herd of buffalo on campus indulging on 260 acres of sprawling, prime land adjoining campus.

Let a brother know so we can give you some good competition.

ps: Forgot to mention that the Hog Maws eating contest was moved from 9am to 11am to accommodate for time pre-game. lol

Does that mean you're coming and will participate in the newly created Buffalo Chip Tossing contest that we created for the A&M Classic? lol We have a newly acquired herd of buffalo on campus indulging on 260 acres of sprawling, prime land adjoining campus.

ps: Forgot to mention that the Hog Maws eating contest was moved from 9am to 11am to accommodate for time pre-game. lol
Man go on and tell him you put that chicken foot on him.

Panth, I ain't coming man. No LoneStar beer for me. But the A&M Classic will go on as scheduled. Us A&Ms aren't scared of no competition like some of our SWAC brethren (Acorn/Gramps I 👀 you), and I know for a fact y'all ain't never scared. He'll y'all went 0-88 or some shit (that's crazy, btw), and never flinched. That's not smack, it's in the record books. But I digress...

Anyways, y'all got a coach you're trying to get rid of? I'll talk to our AD about hiring him away if y'all remove the jinx. Until I figure out a better way to break this curse, imma have to keep it cordial.

My very last option at this point would be to wear a bunch of PV gear and purple latex gloves, drive down to Jackson, Mississippi to find @Get Ready, and shake his hand. That should be enough to reverse your curse. Only thing is that curse is the stuff of legend, and may infect us both. I'm not that desperate. That's the nuclear football option so make sure to relay that to your footbal team before Saturday.

Beat Tuskegee before stepping to us. 😆 The top two HBCU football programs in Alabama are us and them. Y'all should be ashamed! LOL You should have to good sense than to know to open your mouth.

Panth, I ain't coming man. No LoneStar beer for me. But the A&M Classic will go on as scheduled. Us A&Ms aren't scared of no competition like some of our SWAC brethren (Acorn/Gramps I 👀 you), and I know for a fact y'all ain't never scared. He'll y'all went 0-88 or some shit (that's crazy, btw), and never flinched. That's not smack, it's in the record books. But I digress...

Anyways, y'all got a coach you're trying to get rid of? I'll talk to our AD about hiring him away if y'all remove the jinx. Until I figure out a better way to break this curse, imma have to keep it cordial.

My very last option at this point would be to wear a bunch of PV gear and purple latex gloves, drive down to Jackson, Mississippi to find @Get Ready, and shake his hand. That should be enough to reverse your curse. Only thing is that curse is the stuff of legend, and may infect us both. I'm not that desperate. That's the nuclear football option so make sure to relay that to your footbal team before Saturday.
Priceless lol. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back