Every Alum Should Purchase Football Season Tickets this Year

Even if there is no season. Even if fans cannot attend. The reason is the schools need the money. If every alum at every HBCU purchased one ticket for every game of the season this would help.

Every HBCU Alum Should Have Already Been Purchasing Football Season Tickets this Year .

If you have been an HBCU graduate for 10 or more years and are not an annual contributor to your school (and I don't mean buying Fish Fry and Raffle Tickets), SHAME ON YOU! Unless you are disabled and can't work, are unemployed, or making only minimum wage, there is no reason you can't make a nominal contribution to your school each year. Budgeting $42/month will allow you to make a yearly contribution of $500.00. Even if it is not that much, don't be in the camp that chooses to give absolutely nothing.

Worried that your monies won't be used properly? Create a scholarship and use it to sponsor a student from your city.

Bottom line. COVID-19 should not have caused folks to understand the importance of supporting our respective schools. But if you haven't been giving and are able, start now and make it a regular part of your annual gifting.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Why, that would take away from our Jordan's, our bling and over priced clothes that we value more! I am thinking about that for my school if they cannot play.

Unfortunately PV hired a football carpetbagger who would sell his soul down the river for an advantage but didn’t realize that his soul wasn’t worth much so that sale would get him too far. Let me stop.

Ouch.

PV is still reeling from the numerous "athletic directors" it hired in its revolving doors over the last 13+ years along w/ a LOT of coaching instability. When doing a level-set against other in-state fcs schools, they do not experience that type turnover and redundant issue/inability to compete IC and OOC in all sports. (looking @ Sam Houston St and their competitive success)

When it comes to donating to your Alma Mater, it's not about you or the university's administration, it's about the students. View attachment 9961

I'm about winning at all levels. We donate handsomely to our engineering college, where the REAL CHAMPIONS were and STILL ARE being built.

Giving idjits free reign to a surplus of $$$ w/ no positive ROI or active plan showing positive "gain" towards success is far from ludicrous; it reeks of stupidity, imho.

Back