Eve Video

OH please post some of the article. I don't want to sign up to read one article about the eve video that I've already seen. :D

http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/12010608.htm

Howard Gensler | Sex tape starring Eve and Stevie J.

MUCH TO HER dismay, West Philly native Eve, is the star of the Internet's newest celebrity sex video.

The 30-second clip, dated Nov. 20, 1999, shows a man using a sex toy on the naked Martin Luther King High graduate while he pleasures himself.

The man has been identified by the New York Daily News as Bad Boy Entertainment producer Stevie J.

A spokeswoman for Eve, formally Eve Jihan Jeffers, told the New York tab that the tape was made "years ago with her boyfriend of over two years."

"The fact that a private moment is being made public is a violation, and we would hope that people would respect her privacy as they would their own. Legal action has been taken to have it removed immediately."

The paper quotes a "friend" of Eve saying she is devastated by the tape and has hired a private eye to investigate the leak. The friend says Stevie J. has denied any involvement in releasing the footage.

Eve, creator of her own Fetish fashion line, has a tendency to take these things in stride. Two years back, when somebody was trying to sell a steamy photograph allegedly of her and another woman, she told the same New York tabloid that "I used to strip, so it could be me. Or it could not be me."

The Grammy-winning rapper also stars in a self-titled UPN sitcom, and has appeared in movies including "Barbershop" and "The Woodsman."

Eve use to be a stripper, so it's not uncommon for her to be seen naked on a video. She stated this herself.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Eve use to be a stripper, so it's not uncommon for her to be seen naked on a video. She stated this herself.

This was a private video while her and the dude were dating. It's short but interesting none the less. That dildo dayumm near disappeared. :eek: :D

Venom Skywalker said:
This was a private video while her and the dude were dating. It's short but interesting none the less. That dildo dayumm near disappeared. :eek: :D

You ain't never lied. :nod:

Back