ESPN's Espy Awards

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Anyone watch these last night? I saw bits & pieces of them...that Jamie Foxx is crazy as hell. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SU's Finest '93 said:
Anyone watch these last night? I saw bits & pieces of them...that Jamie Foxx is crazy as hell. :lol:
Very Crazy..
When he talked about Pete Rose, Labraum, and B.E.T. I hit the floor.
"See, if you went to college you would have gotten the joke." :lol:

I bet no one noticed that when Jamie was singing to Serena, one of his background singers was Tank. He handed him the tennis racket.

Freakquency said:
I bet no one noticed that when Jamie was singing to Serena, one of his background singers was Tank. He handed him the tennis racket.
Who is Tank?

They also made quite a few edits (cutaways) on that Jamie Foxx song to Serena. But it was funny.

"Backhand, top spin. If I was your tennis ball, you would have beat that Russian." :lmao: :lmao:

Freakquency said:
I bet no one noticed that when Jamie was singing to Serena, one of his background singers was Tank.

I caught that, figured he was just doing Jaime a solid.

Three things for me:

1) When he did the Venus Williams...Game B#tch!!

2) When he had Gary Payton on stage and said...yeah you the glove, but you had a damn hole in it this year cause chauncy billups was running all through yall @$$!!

3) When he did the P-I-M-P wit KG...I don't know what ya heard about me, cause I'm the NBA MVP; I don't know what you heard about me, and in the dark you can't see me...

LMAO just typing this...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kappalicious said:
Three things for me:

1) When he did the Venus Williams...Game B#tch!!

2) When he had Gary Payton on stage and said...yeah you the glove, but you had a damn hole in it this year cause chauncy billups was running all through yall @$$!!

3) When he did the P-I-M-P wit KG...I don't know what ya heard about me, cause I'm the NBA MVP; I don't know what you heard about me, and in the dark you can't see me...

LMAO just typing this...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

Someone help me...Jamie Foxx is ignant.

But did anyone catch Jamie's reference to Serena dating a white guy? In today's USA Today, July 22, in the Life section, I am flying back from vacation back ont he east coast ansd what do I see under the heading "What's cooking with these couples?", I see a picture of Serena with this kinda short bearded white dude... His name is Brett Ratner, 35 yrs old... He is the producer of Rush Hour... Chris Tucker introduced to two to each other... Paparazzi have snapped them kissing in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., and shopping this month in the Hamptons...Official word -- Indeed Dating.. :retard: :retard:

Page 3D Life Section...

Anonymous said:
But did anyone catch Jamie's reference to Serena dating a white guy? In today's USA Today, July 22, in the Life section, I am flying back from vacation back ont he east coast ansd what do I see under the heading "What's cooking with these couples?", I see a picture of Serena with this kinda short bearded white dude... His name is Brett Ratner, 35 yrs old... He is the producer of Rush Hour... Chris Tucker introduced to two to each other... Paparazzi have snapped them kissing in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., and shopping this month in the Hamptons...Official word -- Indeed Dating.. :retard: :retard:

Page 3D Life Section...

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Anonymous said:

Page 3D Life Section...

yeah Anonymous, that's old news...she's been dating that guy for a few months now. I remember seeing some pictures of them on the net...I believe someone posted them on TSPN. Also, I've heard Flo Anthony report it, on several occasions.

Anonymous said:

Page 3D Life Section...

I thought it was a joke. I guess I will find new wallpaper. I will use Anna Kornikova. (Serious!) Its should be against the the law for a white dude to be tappin' dat!

northern tiger said:
I thought it was a joke. I guess I will find new wallpaper. I will use Anna Kornikova. (Serious!) Its should be against the the law for a white dude to be tappin' dat!

Damn the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

Back