Encouragement - Motivation November 2019

The 2nd and third one are "Always" very hard to do for me. Because caring what people think to me, is also wanting to be like your Peers for there positives, if that makes sense.... And when doors are closing, you still seem to suffer and you don't know how long that next one will open. Those bills still stack up everyday, those same worries and anxiety never goes way, but "Hope" goes forward.. But the rain drops are still hitting you even with Hope.

The 2nd and third one are "Always" very hard to do for me. Because caring what people think to me, is also wanting to be like your Peers for there positives, if that makes sense.... And when doors are closing, you still seem to suffer and you don't know how long that next one will open. Those bills still stack up everyday, those same worries and anxiety never goes way, but "Hope" goes forward.. But the rain drops are still hitting you even with Hope.

Hmmm, you're not the only one to experience this. You just have to persevere, keep the faith and fight the good fight and don't worry about other folks gifts because yours is on the way if you're doing the right things.

Hmmm, you're not the only one to experience this. You just have to persevere, keep the faith and fight the good fight and don't worry about other folks gifts because yours is on the way if you're doing the right things.
Thanks

Back