Eminem's Video/Michael Jackson Satire

BLAQUE PRINCE said:
Nice idea.....but that doesn't mean these people don't find themselves on a jury.

So what do we do, ban anything remotely offensive, oral, written, visual, etc, that may (or may not) influence people?

Man, I jsut watched that video on the internet and I don't see anything wrong with it. I could see if he was only making fun of Michael Jackson.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Eminem needs to sit his arse down somewhere. Sometime ago he made a video for his new hit single Without Me shows the Eminem making fun of Bin Laden by wearing a beard and robes and dancing around as "Bin Shady".

His joke is believed to have offended bin Laden's Al Qaeda network, and US intelligence agents then informed Eminem that a bounty was been placed on his head. This forced him to hire addtional security for his entourage and his home. Now he's back picking on defenseless MJ. What a sucka !! You would have thought he would have learned his lesson!

Don't everybody and their mama make Michael Jackson jokes? Mike might be the greatest (I still watch his anniversary special on tape) but he is one of the easiest targets in the world.

Tigerpride said:
Don't everybody and their mama make Michael Jackson jokes? Mike might be the greatest (I still watch his anniversary special on tape) but he is one of the easiest targets in the world.

And most abundant. But you gotta remember that Em has the following mentality: **** YOU!

So you it really shouldn't be a surprise.

AL Qaeda after M&M?!?!? :xeye: ................................ :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Quietstorm said:
Eminem needs to sit his arse down somewhere. Sometime ago he made a video for his new hit single Without Me shows the Eminem making fun of Bin Laden by wearing a beard and robes and dancing around as "Bin Shady".

His joke is believed to have offended bin Laden's Al Qaeda network, and US intelligence agents then informed Eminem that a bounty was been placed on his head. This forced him to hire addtional security for his entourage and his home. Now he's back picking on defenseless MJ. What a sucka !! You would have thought he would have learned his lesson!

Ay, it's not that serious at all. Hell look at celeberity death match on MTV they talk about some of everybody from Oprah, Karmorea Lee (Russell Simmions wife), Pamela Anderson, etc. No different. And who gives a rat arse about bin Laden anyhow. :dizzy: Eminem, is just doing his thing cuz, nothing more nothing less.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's what I'm saying. If Al Qaeda was after M&M .................. :goof: :goof: ......................then in his own way he did say F**K YOU!! :D

When that song was out, M&M was traveling all over the world with Dr. DRE. Al Qaeda and the CHICKEN OF THE CAVES BIN LADIN, could not have been looking that hard. :lmao: :lmao:

Like I said earlier....MJ brings this mess on himself by messing with them little boys. If we should be mad at anyone it should be MJ for making a mockery of himself.

This is pretty much what Eminem has been faced with since he came out, controversy either about his lyrics, content, intent, etc.

Now I'll admit that the kids jumping around on the bed was a bit much, but it was just comedy.
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious.

The more controversy surroundiing him will just amp up his potential album sales anyway.
This is what every artist is doing now: Jadakiss-Why, Usher-Confessions Pt. 2, Janet-(with the booby), etc.

I don't think BET should have pulled it? Why pull it? He's only depicting something that everyone knows about. If anything, BET should pull Michael Jackson videos for constantly staying in the news about banging boys. He needs help because he's in denial. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Michael is flaming!!!

SLT said:
BET has pulled it because of the content and the fact that Michael Jackson is in court. MTV has continued to play it. Do you think other networks should pull it also?

What's ya'll take on it?

Back