Embracing Your Priorities: April 2018

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Good morning everyone! As always, I pray all is well with you and your families, and that you are all in good Spirit!

April is just about over and we've witnessed the mighty Hand of God as we continue to transition into another season. Despite all that's been going on in the world, we still thank and praise God, because we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ, who loves us!

Here is the "Embracing Your Priorities" for April. Enjoy.

Feed Your Faith Daily
(Romans 10:17)

“But He answered and said, ‘It is written: Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God’”-Matthew 4:4 (KJV)​

You may neglect the Word of God and still exist, but when you do, do you enjoy life? Do you really live as God intended? Just as you need physical food to remain physically strong, you also need Spiritual food to stay Spiritually strong.
Make this your declaration, starting today: I WILL FEED MY FAITH DAILY WITH GOD’S WORD! We, as children of God, can do this by:

· Seeing the Word (reading it)
· Hearing the Word (attending church and listening to the Word preached or have it read to you)
· Speaking the Word (personalize it toward your life)
· Thinking about the Word (have it on your mind)
· Living the Word (align your life and lifestyle to it and proceed in life accordingly)

This is what builds our faith and keep us Spiritually strong. Make this a habit and don’t allow it to slip away! #FEEDYOURFAITH

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you!

Amen!

Feed Your Faith Daily
(Romans 10:17)

“But He answered and said, ‘It is written: Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God’”-Matthew 4:4 (KJV)​

You may neglect the Word of God and still exist, but when you do, do you enjoy life? Do you really live as God intended? Just as you need physical food to remain physically strong, you also need Spiritual food to stay Spiritually strong.
Make this your declaration, starting today: I WILL FEED MY FAITH DAILY WITH GOD’S WORD! We, as children of God, can do this by:

· Seeing the Word (reading it)
· Hearing the Word (attending church and listening to the Word preached or have it read to you)
· Speaking the Word (personalize it toward your life)
· Thinking about the Word (have it on your mind)
· Living the Word (align your life and lifestyle to it and proceed in life accordingly)

This is what builds our faith and keep us Spiritually strong. Make this a habit and don’t allow it to slip away! #FEEDYOURFAITH

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you!

Back