Electric Dog

S

Sonic98

Would you buy one of those electronic pet dogs? They say they've improved thier recognition of voice commands and the price has come down to $400 less than it was. But it's still a $600 toy. I doubt anyone on this site would pay more than $60 for something like that.

L NAW

Ain't no way I'd pay $600 for a dog, electronic or otherwise. If I had it to spend, there's a new computer, an XBOX, or something else I can't think of off the top of my head that it'd go to first. Not no doggone pooch!!! :lmao:

Re: L NAW

Originally posted by kevdawg
Ain't no way I'd pay $600 for a dog, electronic or otherwise. If I had it to spend, there's a new computer, an XBOX, or something else I can't think of off the top of my head that it'd go to first. Not no doggone pooch!!! :lmao:

Say what yua like. But you'd be surprised at the price of certain breeds of dogs. I was on a site the other day and...:eek2: :eek2:

Uhhh, well I do have a couple or three RC Cars that I have put quite a bit of money into... I have graduated recently to RC Planes.... Now I am really going broke messing with big boy toys...:goof:

Back