Edna View Please Report to the SWAC Office

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-V you busters couldn’t maintain a 2.5 in the classroom to stay eligible for postseason play this upcoming “alleged” season ?

You know what pee-V, I like the idea of y’all , but scrap the coaching staff, throw the team away, and let’s just try again next century. You.big.dummies... literally lol this trump fault somehow...

4580A4F8-08B6-4472-B0A9-15778194A091.jpeg

Last edited:
Where is this man at now that was in charge when this occurred?

_O9T9646.JPG

So let Ole Founder get this right....this man was in charge Perry Vriew and they are slapped with a post season ban...he gets told by Emma new that he needs to leave. JSU hires him....

JSU gets the “2020 Come On Man Award”

Ok my next question is for PV...y’all football players can’t maintain an overall 2.5? That’s like 3 B’s and a C....LOL

What SWAC school did the player run back in to end zone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eating chicken.......

EEw25mnWkAEyFUM.jpg

here....

636638119524333257-AshleyRobinson.jpg

So let me get this here straight.... Ashley, an AD that’s been at JSU going on year 2., had some thing to do with Edna View folks Falling beneath a 2.5 to be put on probation ? Let’s analyze that , I’ll be brief no worries it’s Edna View ... I’ll make it simple...

- longest active losing streak in the swac.... Edna View

- Y’all are the Oregon Ducks of uniforms but failure on the field.

- it’s no secret that between all them new facilities there were some bigger internal issues with more than just Ashley being the one to blame.

- So It’s Ashley fault cause y’all student athletes can’t get right.... what type of no child left behind argument Is this ?

I can assure you this, Ashley has to answer to the board at the end of the day so we good over this way. He’s being watched very carefully. Damn Edna View just damn !

Lack of competent oversight coupled w/ too much unwarranted grandstanding.

It's easy to look like "the man" in charge for a plan already drawn out and carefully negotiated/planned/accepted by your system some 4-5 years earlier. PV could have easily slipped a 3 yr old into its AD position and still would've achieved the same results during facilities upgrades. Marinate, from the outside looking in.

The football APR hit was expected when WS departed. Enough of giving the PV biz. Join our NAA so you can hear the truth for yourself lol. :D

Lack of competent oversight coupled w/ too much unwarranted grandstanding.

It's easy to look like "the man" in charge for a plan already drawn out and carefully negotiated/planned/accepted by your system some 4-5 years earlier. PV could have easily slipped a 3 yr old into its AD position and still would've achieved the same results during facilities upgrades. Marinate, from the outside looking in.

The football APR hit was expected when WS departed. Enough of giving the PV biz. Join our NAA so you can hear the truth for yourself lol. :D

He's JSU's problem now!

Free Papa Panther! Panther's Lives Matter!!! @Bewildered

Every dog has its day bruh. Don't forget how SU forgot what paper and ink were used for when it had APRs of 0 for a few years thanks to malfeasance in accounting, student enrollment, & student eligibility. I remained quiet back then. I see you up in here showing out. lol

Rocks... glass house... hide hands...

Every dog has its day bruh. Don't forget how SU forgot what paper and ink were used for when it had APRs of 0 for a few years thanks to malfeasance in accounting, student enrollment, & student eligibility. I remained quiet back then. I see you up in here showing out. lol

Say Bewildered, I don't think anyone is celebrating at PV's football apr score. Why would anyone take joy at such a thing? In HBCU world, we cannot afford that! A slip-up by one HBCU hurts all HBCUs!

Patron, you're just ungrateful. I start a campaign to free Papa Panther and just look at your filthy response! The next time Papa Panther has trouble in SWAC town, wait on Reverend Al Sharpton to make it right.....LOL
1589940441444.png

Man, them SU compliance threads were classic.

LOL they wanna blame Ashley!

Well, when you have a school with NO infrastructure, this shat happens. JSU has offered to teach all of you about how to win the APR race but yall probably over there listening to your TAMU daddy.

Understand this, when you have the right system in place, one man cant make it crumble. PV is used to having low APR. They had low APR a lot before 2010 and here we are 10 years later and they STILL havent fixed it and they tryna blame one man. We heard yall infrastructure over there is shaky.

PEACE! be still!

I know yall missing them long speeches!

LOL they wanna blame Ashley!

Well, when you have a school with NO infrastructure, this shat happens. JSU has offered to teach all of you about how to win the APR race but yall probably over there listening to your TAMU daddy.

Understand this, when you have the right system in place, one man cant make it crumble. PV is used to having low APR. They had low APR a lot before 2010 and here we are 10 years later and they STILL havent fixed it and they tryna blame one man. We heard yall infrastructure over there is shaky.

PEACE! be still!

I know yall missing them long speeches!
Peace will tell the truth. There's a LOT of internal bullshi you outsiders simply WILL never know and do not know, if I had controls over super-loose WEAK mouths. :)

Continue to guess and assume.

Back